Chapter 12 - The Hospital

Misha's POV
Sitting in the hospital chair looking at my little sister hooked up with wires to a machine, broke my heart, her face pale, bruises on her arms from her falling, an ace bandage wrapped around her head. I was holding her hand, she was asleep, the doctors said she will be fine, just gonna be sleeping and dizzy for a bit. I hear a knock at the door, I look over standing there is Jensen, Jared, Danneel, Vicky, and Gen. I stand up smiling at them, Vicky had a few of (y/n)'s favorite things, most importantly a stuffed animal she brought with her everywhere. They walk in, the room filling up. I wonder why Danneel was there, maybe her and (y/n) were friends. Gen was probably there for support for Jared. 

"How you holding up?" Jared asks. I shrug my shoulders glancing back at my sister, I grab her foot lightly and shake it. 

"I'll be right back, I'm just in the hallway." I usher them out, not wanting to disturb her from sleeping. 

"What the doctors say?" Danneel asks. 

"She has a concussion, a few bruises on her back and arms, she had a cut in her head. But she will be released after she wakes up and shows signs that she is better, just the problem is, me and Vicky are going out of town, and we can't take her with us, doctor said no planes for her... She's gonna be home alone." I say a bit upset pushing my hair back. 

"She can stay with me, only plans I have is watching JJ for a few weeks, I'm sure both the girls would like that." Jensen says. Danneel smiles widely. 

"Yeah, gives both of them a chance to bound more, what a lovely idea Jensen." Danneel says, we all were a bit confused as to why she was here. 

"You must be confused..." Danneel says. 

"Very." We all says. 

"We became more friends at the supernatural con, we had talked a bit, how I felt comfortable with her around JJ. She's a sweet girl, I hope that Derek guy gets what he deserved." Before I can say anything a few officers are walking over to me. 

"Misha Collins?" The officer asks. 

"Yes, that's me, is everything alright officers?" I ask. 

"Not really, you're (y/n)'s brother?" 

"Yes sir, is she in trouble?" I glance at the group then the officers. 

"Trouble? Oh god no, she isn't in any trouble, danger is more like it, we searched Dereks home when we went to arrest him, we found a room filled with... photos of your sister, and places she would be, and so on, it seems, he has been stalking her for quiet a bit, did the relationship go south?" The officer asks. I run a hand through my hair, conflicted. 

"No, she never really talked about it or why they broke up, would you like me to see if she's awake so you can ask her some questions?" 

"No, not right now, poor thing is probably in a lot of pain, can we just have her address of where she will be staying when she's released so we can go over and ask her once she's a bit better?" Man these officers were polite and nice. 

"Oh yeah of course, Jensen what's your address again?" I ask. He quickly writes it down then hands it to the officers. 

"Thank you sir, we will call a day before we will head out so she's prepared so it's not sprung on her and she's not so upset about it, you have a nice day, tell (y/n) I hope she gets well, and that I'm a major fan, the name is David Harris, I follow her on Instagram, she sent my daughter a beautiful video for her beautiful." The officer says, we all laugh a bit. 

"Will do sir, you have a wonderful day." 

"You as well, bye bye now." He walks off, I look at the rest of the group before I glance at door to her room seeing it was opened and she was slowly waking up, I go in the room.