Chapter 8 - Welcome To My House. Welcome To The Con

(Your POV)

BadAssCollins: So glad to be back home! I've missed my dogs and my fantastic pool! 😁😋🐶🐶

I was laying on my couch, I had just posted the picture on Instagram, I set my phone down and I changed into my bathing suit and I walked outside to the pool, I sat down in one of the chairs, the sun shinning down on me, my dogs were running around playing with each other. I hear a car, but I don't think nothing of it, I had music playing through the house and outside on the speakers, I decided to sit on my donut float and float in the pool while listening to music. I didn't know Misha, Jensen, and Jared were the ones that showed up, the song that was playing was Jolene by Dolly Parton. 

"Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, please don't take him just because you can. You can have your choice in men, but I could never love again, he's the only one for me Jolene. I had to have this talk with you, my happiness depends on you, and whatever you decide to do Jolene." I stop singing and hum along and I close my eyes, my hands in the water. I hear my phone ding and I ignore it. 

"You should get that might be a photo your brother tagged you in." I open my eyes and turn my head quickly, standing there was Jensen, Jared, and Misha. Jensen had this look, but I couldn't make out what is was, was it anger? Sadness? Did he see behind my fake act of being okay that he has a ex wife and kid? Because it bothered me a bit, because they loved each other, that love could come back. 

"How long have you guys been here?" I asked, I turn and fall into the water and swim over to where they were sitting. 

"Only a bit, you're really good at singing." Jared says. I smile. 

"Thanks Jar, I'm surprised my dogs aren't all over you guys." I say laughing, I turn and see my dogs were laying in the shade, probably didn't feel like moving, who could blame them? They knew Misha, so they trusted him, and if he wasn't scared around Jensen and Jared, then they were fine. I get out of the pool, water dripping off of me. 

"We didn't mean to interrupt your relaxing time." Jensen says. I smile at him, shrugging my shoulders.

"It's fine, is everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, we were heading over to the motel where the con is happening, you wanna ride with us?" Jared asks.

"Yeah sure, let me change and grab some things." I walk into my house water dripping, they follow me. They look around, I glance back at them, Misha headed straight for the kitchen, he knew I kept a lot of soda. 

"Make yourself at home, Mish already has." I laugh a bit and head up the stairs to my room. I change into a dry outfit and I grab my phone, not looking at Misha's post that  he tagged me in, I quickly make a post of my own, I set a timer and step back, to take a photo, wearing my outfit for that day.

 I change into a dry outfit and I grab my phone, not looking at Misha's post that  he tagged me in, I quickly make a post of my own, I set a timer and step back, to take a photo, wearing my outfit for that day