Chapter 20 - Why Did This Happen?

Your POV

Its been a few days since me and Jensen got back together, Jared was over at the moment because Jensen had something on set to do, I was a bit suspicious because normally when there is something on set  that needs to be fixed both Jensen and Jared go because they are attached at the hip once again, but I shouldn't assume the worst, but it'shard. I was holding JJ while she slept on my lap, I smiled down at this small thing in my arms, I looked at Jared. Who was smiling at me as I held her in my arms. 

"You'd be a good mama." Jared says in a soft whisper, I blush softly before looking back at JJ in my arms. 

"I would, wouldn't I?" I ask, a soft chuckle leaving Jared, he had taken a spot on the couch next to me, resting his long legs on my foot stool in front of the couch, he had his arm resting on the back of the couch, his fingers in my hair, probably trying to sooth me into a nap since I haven't been sleeping well since JJ has been here, because she likes to crawl into bed with me and kick me in her sleep, so I end up going to the couch to try and sleep but the couch isn't that comfortable. 

"Hey, how about you hand me JJ and you go lay down for an hour or so? I got her if she wakes up, you need the rest, you look exhausted." I smile, and I gently place JJ on his lap making sure she stayed asleep, I went up to my room and I face planted onto the bed and fell fast asleep. 

-Time Skip-

I woke up a few hours later to hear a song playing downstairs, but a song I knew very well, because I used to listen to it with my niece. I walked down the stairs, Jared and JJ are dancing around. I smiled at my best friend and my little JJ dancing around the living room, music playing loud. I leaned on the wall, watching them, then my favorite line comes up and I decide to reveal that I'm song. 

"You've had me underrated, rated, rated, ah ha, whats wrong with being? Whats wrong with being? What's wrong with being confident?" JJ and Jared turned and I danced over to them, as they laughed and I picked up JJ and put her on my hip as I danced around her. I didn't notice Jared had taken out his phone to video tape us. JJ sang it with me the next time it came up and Jared caught it on video. I set her down and she held my hand and twirled herself. The song ended and I laughed while I bent down to hug JJ. She was giggling. We looked over at Jared who was laughing. He had his phone up and was still videotaping us. 

"Jared!" I yell and run towards him as he runs away. I hear my front door open and I stop running to glance who was coming into the house and in comes Jensen who smiles at his girlfriend chasing after his best friend. I went back to chasing Jared to get the phone to delete the video.

"Daddy! Uncle Jared took a video of us and now (y/n) trying to get him!" I hear JJ yell at Jensen. I was chasing after Jared and he makes it to the bathroom and locks the door. 

"Jared you open this door right now!" I laugh and yell at the same time. I can hear the keyboard clicking on his phone. I hear mine and Jensen phone ding. I pull out my phone from my pocket and Jared tagged me and Jensen and Danneel in the video with the caption. 

Jarpad: Love seeing my best friend smile and dance with kids, who thinks she should have one of her own? 

"Aweee the video is cute babe, why are you freaking out?" Jensen says from behind me, I turn and let out a defeated sigh of what just happened. Jared opens the door and I hit his shoulder laughing a bit, he chuckles. I looked at the comments and one comment was from Danneel that said "She totally needs one of her own, Jensen get on this." I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I looked at the comment she had made, I put my phone into my pocket. Jensen hadn't looked at the comments yet, Jared on the other hand was looking at me, and he wiggled his eyebrows, he must've read Dannel's comment. I glare at him and he walks off, saying he's heading back to his place and that he will see us tomorrow. He gave JJ a hug goodbye before leaving. Jensen smiled at me, JJ had figured out how my tv worked and was currently watching her favorite show.