Chapter 24 - Heart Break & Concerts.

Your POV

I was standing in my hotel room. I had heard a knock at my door. I walked over and opened it. Misha was standing there, he smiled at me.

"Hey bro, what's up?" I ask. I let him in.

"Just came to come get you, why aren't you dressed?" He asks, his smile disappearing normally. I'd be excited for Con, but I felt this heavy weight on my chest, about performing tonight, with not only Jensen but by myself, I hadn't really sung much since the last con and when I saved my friend's anniversary party.

"Sorry, my mind's been on another planet it seems this morning." I grabbed a pair of jeans, a nice shirt, bra and underwear heading into the bathroom, I got changed, brushed my teeth and did my hair. I walked out, Misha was looking down at his phone, he looked up and smiled.

"You look nice, ready?" I nod my head grabbing my phone off the charger putting it into my pocket. I followed behind Misha as he led me to the elevator. I got in, I had one headphone in my ear while the other hung there while I was looking at the phone. I heard the elevator ding and we were on the floor where everything was happening. I saw Jared and Jensen talking. I felt my anxiety start to rise while Misha walked over to them. I looked over and I saw 3 familiar faces. I smiled widely. Ashton, Micheal, and Mason. I walked over to where they were standing.

"Don't look now but it's your crush." Micheal says to Ashton who pushes him then he turns and I smile at them.

"You guys are here! I'm so glad to see you!" I gave them all hugs.

"We are all surprised you remember us actually." Mason says. I smile.

"You were the first three fans I met at my first ever con! Of course I'm going to remember you!"

"My girlfriend is here, can you wait till she comes? You're her-"

"Oh my gosh! Is that (y/n)?" I hear. I turn to see this girl walking over and standing next to Micheal.

"Yes, your boyfriend here was just telling me to wait for you to come."

"Oh my gosh! Thank you Micheal. Oh my gosh, you're my favorite character on the show! I didn't believe Micheal when he said he met you last year at that Con till he showed me pictures you guys took together." I smiled.

"I hope to see you guys throughout the day! I'd love to do an official photo shot with you guys! But I'm down for selfies right now!" I say. I take a few selfies with them. Then I follow them on insta and twitter.

"Oh my! Where are my manners, my name is Silvia." She says. I give her a hug.

"Nice to meet you Silvia, well I better go before I get in trouble, I'll see you guys later." They say bye as I head to where I had last seen Jared, Jensen, and Misha. I just followed where I knew to go there were all there just relaxing and talking.

"Where'd you disappear to?" Jensen asks.

"I saw some fans from last year. I met their girlfriend, I'm her favorite." I say with a proud smile. Misha laughs.

"That's awesome! I'm glad. We were wondering where you disappeared too. I said you probably went to get coffee." Misha says. I chuckle.

"Nah just saw some fans, so what's the plan for today?" We go over the schedule and the plan, even the concert. I was kinda nervous but I'm sure it will be okay. I couldn't wait to sing tonight, I had gone into my thoughts, not listening to what Jared and Misha were talking about, till someone waved their hand in my face, I focused to see it was Misha and I pushed his hand away.

"What?" I ask.

"You okay? You seem out of it?" Misha asks.

"I'm fine, just got a lot on my mind." I say with a snap Misha raises his hands up in surrender.