A Message and a Mission

I wake up to someone shaking me. 

"Jamie, wake up!" I hear Lenae say. "Obisidian wants to talk to us. He says it's urgent." 

I'm immediately awake. I pry myself from Jake's arms and stand up. "What did he say?" 

"He won't say anything until we're all there." 

The seven of us all walk into the bakery, where we find Obisidian leaning against the ordering counter. He's holding a tablet in one hand. He's not smiling now. 

"Good, you're all here." He nods grimly. "I have just received a message from Falcon." 

He sets the tablet flat on the counter next to him, taps a button, and a recording starts to play. 

"Greetings, Elementals." Falcon's voice is unmistakable. "I hope you are enjoying your vacation for the most part. Except for all those little run-ins with Gray, I assume. Obsidian has briefed me on all your adventures in Atlanta so far, so just no that you are not on your own here. I always know when you are dealing with something potentially dangerous. 

"I must skip the pleasantries, however, because our experts here at Shadow have just intercepted a transmission from someone in the city. It was using a frequency only Rave uses, so that is what intrigued us in the first place. We managed to decode it and listen in. I think you'll find it interesting." 

Static blares for a moment, then I'm surprised to hear Gray's voice. "They've escaped again, sir." 

"You let them escape AGAIN?" Goodwin yells, making us all wince.

"Gosh, just calm down," Alex mutters. 

"Shh!" We all say. 

"Not again. But, yes, sir. They overpowered me. I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it! You're supposed to be one of the most powerful of all of them. I gave you your powers. I gave you a squad of guards. I gave you the freedom to capture them in any way you want. And you failed me."

"Yes, sir." Gray sounds terrible. He knows he's in for it now.

"Get yourself over to my new office so we can talk face to face."

"Y-yes, sir."

"Then the transmission cuts off," Falcon explains. "You all might be thinking why this is important. I will answer you: One, because it finally shows a chink in Rave's armor. The system is no longer working. Goodwin isn't trusting Gray to do his dirty work for him anymore, which could be a major advantage. It also shows weakness to their whole company. And two, because we were able to track where both signals originated."

We all look at each other. Could this finally be how we find out where Goodwin's hiding? 

"The first site is just a mile up the road from the bakery you're staying at. We used our radar to search the place, and all that's there is an abandoned gas station. We're pretty positive that's where Gray was when he made the transmission. The second location is in - you guessed it - a medical facility in the center of Atlanta. We did some background checks, and turns out the building was bought by Rave less than a year ago. Considering how it's over twelve stories tall and housing over a thousand patients, it's not the most inconspicuous place to hide out. We believe that's where Goodwin has his new 'office.' It's his new spot to operate in, since you destroyed his other one.

"And I know it's asking a lot and you guys are probably tired of always having to go to Rave's facilities, it's urgent. Because we've also received word from one of our spies in the area that Goodwin has some kind of trick up his sleeve. He leaked out information to the public in a recent interview he was in. I'm sending you the link now."