Rave HQ

"There it is," Obsidian says in the driver's seat. "Rave Enterprise's new HQ. Not that hard to spot at all." 

We all crane in our seats to watch for it. 

But Obsidian was right - it's not hard to find at all, considering how it says RAVE MEDICAL FACILITY in big glowing letters across one of the tallest buildings in downtown Atlanta. 

"Medical facility?" Alex scoffs. "Yeah, right." 

"More like experimentation facility," Myria says. 

"Or torture facility," Lenae adds. 

"Whatever you want to call it," I say, "We're here." 

We take the next exit and eventually slow down in front of the building. 

"Are we just going to pull up in front of it and hop out?" Peter asks nervously. "Because even I see those cameras above the door." 

"No," Obsidian says. "We're going to the parking lot." 

I look at the entrance to the parking lot. "But it needs an ID to be shown for clearance." 

Obsidian drives forward with one hand, and with his other he holds up something small and rectangular. "Well, lucky for us, I have an ID." 

He stops in front of the bar horizontally lowered across the entrance in front of him. To the left is some kind of machine to slide your ID in and it checks it. 

Obsidian inserts the ID. We hold our breaths as the screen in the middle of the machine shows the loading icon. A monotone woman's voice says, SCANNING

It seems to take forever. 

Then Ding! A green checkmark appears. SCAN COMPLETE, the voice says. WELCOME, DELILAH ELIZABETH CLARK

"Delilah Elizabeth Clark?" Alex asks. 

"I was not the one that chose that name," Obsidian grumbles.

The bar raises, giving us access to the parking lot. Obsidian grabs his ID and pulls into an empty space. 

When we're all parked, Peter says, "So, was that a fake ID?" 

"We took it from a Rave spy we found near the ranch," Obsidian explains. "She just happened to be female." 

"Isn't that kind of an indication of where Shadow is located at, though?" Raina asks. "Suddenly, an agent in that area just disappears without a trace?" 

"It was absolutely necessary at the time. She would've stumbled upon the ranch if we hadn't acted." 

"Speaking of acting," I say, "How are we going to get inside?" 

"Falcon said it would mostly be up to you," our chauffeur tells us. "Since you've done so well in the past." 

"So, that's it?" Peter asks, his brow furrowing. "'We bring you here, drop you off, good luck, get inside?'"

"Not exactly. We are offering some help. Look at this." 

Obsidian pulls out his trusty tablet and holds it up so the screen is facing us. An image appears - blueprints of the facility. 

"Most of the production of the miniature reactors happens in the basement," he explains. "Right now, they might have thousands of them made by now. Somehow, you have to destroy them without leaking radiation anywhere." 

"Easier said than done," Jake says. 

"It won't be an easy task. But think of it this way - this is radiation mixed with other chemicals. It's the formula. It may be easier or harder to destroy, depending on its chemical potency and the ingredients used."