Chapter One: U.A. Academy

Powers Cheatsheet:(Just skip if you don't really care about this!)

Elements:
Fire: Heat blood to burn oxygen in air
Water: Use sweat/blood to control net water movement
Air: Evaporated sweat to manipulate air particles
Earth: Blood or evaporated sweat to control earth
Void:?

Sub elements:
Ice: control water and supercool the air around it to freeze water into ice (water + air)
Flora: mix water and earth to rapidly grow plants (water + earth
??? :? fire + earth
??? :? fire + water
??? :? fire + air
??? :? air + earth

He bolted further down the staged main road before jumping up, piercing his thumb with a canine and swiping it beneath himself. A sheet of fire caught him as the flames cascaded in ripples under his feet as the heated air boosted him up.

"WHAAAA~~?!! KASAMI-SAN CATCHES A WAVE OF FIRE IN THE CITY!!!??" The world could hear Present Mic shouting through the announcement system.

As he reached the rooftops, he had a bird's eye view on all that were below him. Spotting a nice bundle of robots, he leapt down, hopping from head to head, pressing his cut thumb as be went, burning them to a crisp.

"KASAMIIII-SAN IS KILLLLLIIIING ITTTT~~~!!! YAAAAAH!!!" 'As much as I admired him as a hero, he really needed to learn to shut his trap.'

This continued for a little over 10 minutes before no more robots were in sight.

He combed through the miniature city one last time before disembarking at the starting point.

After realizing the other people probably stood no chance in getting into the school if he were to take away the obstacle and rid them of any possible rescue points, he simply froze over the zero point robot's feet, waiting for someone to destroy the hunk of metal. And even stood right in front of the robot for people to 'save' him from it.

"EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE IN A PIIIIINCHHHHEEEEYYYYY~!!! GUAAAAH?!"

Sadly, no one really bothered to attack the zero point enemy and the exam ended.

"THE EXAM! IS NOW!  OVAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!"

A few people were able to scrap up about one to two points but that wouldn't be helping them pass anytime soon.

Their reactions? No celebration, no unexpected wins, just crying, sobbing, all predictable. 'None of them stood a chance to be heroes anyways with that common mentality, crying wouldn't solve anything.'

Alas, a week later he received his letter of acceptance and score of 324 villain points. 'The numbers were impressive but given the competition I had, it was hardly worth mentioning. Although I got a little satisfaction at my father reaction after he read the paper.' To our dear Sora's displeasure his father had wanted him to have dinner at home with him and his brother to discuss the score entrance exam. He didn't compliment the brunette, not that he was expecting one. The nuance of pure shock in his eyes was good enough for our sadistic boi.

His brother praised him as usual as he wheeled himself over to the kitchen sink to wash the dishes and Sora left for his apartment as soon as possible.

'And so it became that I was to be attending U.A.'

________________________________