Chapter Three: Hero Suit

'Just like All Might...' It was identical to All Might's quirk. The way wind pressure builds up around the limb and how the muscles seemed to bulk with power. Despite it being less obvious on All Might, the way the veins on the arm seemed to glow were identical. However, Midoriya's arm seemed to almost be struggling to contain the energy in it as skin and flesh seemed to buzz and convulse, this wouldn't end well.

As he swung forward, I could feel the wind pressure despite being more than a few hundred meters away. I braced myself for the throw when he seemed to dim. I quirked a brow just as the ball left the boy's hand. "46 meters" Knowingly, I turned to our black haired teacher and sure enough his hair was up, eyes red as his bandages floated around him. He erased his quirk. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Aizawa pulled Midori-chan to him with his cloth strips, sending what seemed to be a warning his way. This was Midoriya's final shot at getting out of expulsion. I could tell Aizawa meant what he said but with the emphasis on 'no potential', instead of simply expelling the person in last place, I was more than certain that they had to also fulfill the condition of not having potential in the eyes of Aizawa. Then he would expell them without a second thought. But if that student were to display their potential...

Midoriya stood back in the starting circle, muttering to himself as always. He slowly stood straight, pulling his arm back before swinging it forward in what appeared to be a throw without his quirk. Then, I noticed a small flash of light from his index finger before the ball was rocketted forward. Only when I saw his broken finger did I realize the predicament he was in.

His quirk was powerful but would hurt him serverely if he used it, so by propelling the ball with just one finger activating his quirk, he would minimise the damage on his body but still use the force of his quirk. I smirked, glancing at the almost surprised smile on Aizawa's face. 'Looks like no one's getting expelled today.'

"Aizawa-sensei," the green haired boy clenched his hand into a fist and face our raven headed teacher. "I can still move!"

________________________________

Later that day as I was on my way back to my apartment, I noticed a blonde in the distance. I decided against running to him and just continued on my way, a little surprised at how close he stayed near me. As I walked past his door that he had just slammed shut behind him, I heard a woman's voice reprimanding the blonde for, and I quote 'almost breaking the damn door'. "SHUT UP, OLD HAG!" I swallowed a fit of giggles and settled on a small scoff.

Walking further down the housing district, I spotted a certain heterochromic boy walking along the street opposite of the one I was on. He glaced over at the same time and I gave him a wave, he nodded slightly and went back to staring ahead of him, as though nothing had even happened. 'Todoroki? More like Todo-rude-ki.' As you can probably tell, I was bored out of my mind, but at least I was almost home.

Another back alley and questionable pubs later, I reached my apartment block. It had a main entrance but there were usually so many of Tougo's, my...Father's, men there I would rather use the back entrance, even if it meant gritting my teeth and bearing with the stench of cigarette smoke and booze as well as the usual flirting attempts from intoxicated bums. I didn't live in the best part of the neighborhood as you can probably tell. It was the only place I could afford with my money near the school, but it was heaven compared to that old man's place. I sometimes wondered how my brother could live with Tougo ever since he turned down my offer to stay with me after I got the house.

________________________________

As I walked to school the next day, I saw Todoroki a few meters ahead of me once I reached the main street. 'I guess he takes the train home.' I jogged up to him and gave a greeting which he returned.

We continued walking in a rather awkward yet strangely comforting silence.

As the day progressed we finally made it through the rather normal first half of the day before All Might burst into the room, and I quote, 'like a normal human'.

I was a little starstruck at the male, after all the number one hero was in my class after all.

We were then asked to put on our costumes which we had sent plans for before school had started.

I grabbed my suitcase and made my way into the changing room, pulling on the black pants and the light grey vest with a silver zip running down the middle.

I tested out the coat and sure enough it was fire proof, a design that if was not implemented would mean I would burn myself alive if I were near a fire.

Satisfied, I then pulled on my white tail coat. The collar was folded down against my vest and it had a slit down the center of the end of my coatail which started from my tailbone to the back of my knees. I adjusted the sleeves, pleased to see that they had incorporated the storage compartments I designed into the ends of my coat's sleeves, a small tube under my cuffs would shoot our oxygen after being filtered through the vents at the back of my collar and vest. All of this was made from a lightweight tubing that was flexible enough to not hinder me in combat. This would help me use my abilities with much greater ease and less strain.

I slipped on my knee high boots which also had small storage units that lead to a tank in my heels to gather up excess sweat and my red silk gloves which had small holes at the top of each finger. The thumb portion had a small razor embedded in it to allow me to release my quirk quickly. The wrist portion was stylishly lowcut to expose my palm, lined and fitted allowing for more movement. Thankfully all of the clothing pieces were very much breathable, allowing my sweat to easily reach anything thing around me that I needed to control.

All of these modifications would help me use my power without the risk of over exerting myself.
I slicked my hair up. 'Now I'm ready~'