Chapter Twenty: Code Names

So the Sports Festival was over and, as begreudging as the crowd was, both Todoroki and Sora shared the first place podium. Bakugou sulking beside them and Tokoyami taking Lida's place on the third place podium.

"How did you do it? Bakugou's move." Todoroki looked at me suspiciously. "No need to look at me like that~ You've seen me mimic his quirk before, I just picked up on a few things." And I was dragged off to heal my wounds.

Sora was surrounded by bypassers the moment he got onto the street. Giving a crowd pleasing smile and wave, he managed to satisfy the crowd with a "I'll be back after class!" And the group of, mostly girl, fans parted, allowing the male to dash to class.

"Aizawa Sensei, you took off your bandages." Sora snapped back into focus to realize that his homeroom teacher was at the front of the classroom.

Glancing at the boards Aizawa held in his hands and the feint silhouette of Midnight standing outside as well as the results of the scouting from the Sports Festival being due, Sora could roughly predict what was going to happen.

"Today, we will be picking your hero names." Sora sighed, his theory now a fact as he caught his result on the board. He was in first place, only a single agency separating the two.

Midnight stepped in as predicted and started the session off. It began with a couple weird ones like 'I cannot stop twinkling' and 'ALIEN QUEEN' but thanks to a certain frog-like student, the pattern was stopped. Soon enough everything was going pretty well until... "KING EXPLOSION MURDER" Even the daydreaming Sora burst out laughing. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT EYEPATCH?!"

"N-nothing~" the albino let out a few coughs and sat back up straight before glancing at Bakugou's face and guffawing again. This, in turn made a few other people in the class snicker and even giggle. Pretty sure there was a tiny smirk on Todoroki's face. "IF YOU'RE THAT GOOD THEN WHATS YOUR CODE NAME, HAH?!"

Clearing his throat, Sora walked to the podium and flipped his whiteboard over. "Elemental-" the room went silent. "Is what I would say but I have yet to steal that title from my old man, so," he flipped the board around again and uncovered the word with his hand. "For now, I'll stick to Sora~" he gave a sly smile.

"That's a very serious promise Kasami-san, are you sure you can live up to it?" Midnight asked, both sounding worried yet thoughtful. "What's the point of having a crown prince if he can't be better than the king right?" A cheeky grin that made the class laugh a little, but something about that smile sent chills down Midnight's spine. "R-right, so Bakugou."

"LORD EXPLOSION MURDER!"

________________________________

As the class was handed their list, two agencies caught my eyes. My old man's and Endeavor's.

'I know perfectly well how that tyrant runs things, I can't even respect him as a hero. Full of dirty tricks. Guess its hereditary.' My pen hovered over the two choices, side by side. 'So I either give into my old man's wishes as per usual or stir the pot~' a grin rose to my face as I circled the agency of choice. 'Guess its time to storm the castle.'

The lunch bell rang and the class got to chatting. "Guys...have you all decided which hero agency to go to?" Ashido groaned, leaning on her desk.

Mineta popped up, happily smiling as he said, "I'm going to Mt Lady!" "Mineta-chan, you're thinking of something perverted again aren't you?" Said Tsuyu as she hopped past him. "IM NOT!!!"

"Regarding hero agencies, which one are you applying for Kasami-kun and Todoroki-kun?" The ravenette seated by us spoke up. "I'm going to Pro Hero Uwabami's agency." She smiled but I snickered. "Is there a problem?" She asked, looking genuinely confused. With grin, he waved her off. "You'll see~" if only she knew, the modeling thing gets out of hand...

________________________________

As the days passed, the starting days of the internships arrived.

"Do you all have everything with you?" Aizawa-sensei asked the group before reprimanding Ashido for her muddled speech. "Make sure you mind your manners with the hero's at your internships. Off with you now."

I couldn't help but look at Lida as he walked off. His brother, Ingenium had been in the news recently and was attacked by the hero killer: Stain in Hosu city. Coincidentally he was headed off to his internship which also resided in Hosu city. I couldn't prove anything yet but something tells me Lida is up to something.

Todoroki must have thought so too as I caught him glancing at the boy, a slight frown on his face. However, as Midoriya and Uraraka caught up to him, I left, following behind Todoroki.

He hadn't noticed me and I wanted to surprise him~

And so I hopped onto the train, chatting with Todoroki and Kaminari who was taking the train half of the way.