chapter 7 (Jaebum)

I woke up hearing the sound i hated the most. Yep that damned old alarm! I look at the time. Holy shit! Its 8.45! 15 minutes to my class. Damn!

I changed my clothes in a hurry. Okay! First don't judge me! I swear you would not take a bath too if you were in my place!

Ugh! I'm so unlucky today! Its ptofessor Xu morning class. He almost kicked me out last time because i slept in his class. Oh gosh and i score lowest in his class. I mean why would we need a language class! He teaches chinese! Oh gosh. Why am I torturing myself.

By torturing myself meant really torturing myself. Language class was optional. My major was criminology. I SWEAR DAMN IT WHY AM I SO AMBITIOUS ON FIRST YEAR AND LOOK I'M DYING ON MY LAST ! I'm going to die soon.

Even though I score high on my other core studies, I suck at this one and its holding me back down. I feel like crying. I wanted to graduate!

I ran to his class and yea this is just how unlucky I get. The class is silent. He sat in front of the class. Its a quiz time. Really though can my life became even shittier than this?!

"You are late by 3 minutes, clothes untidy, did you even comb your hair?"

"I'm sorry sir, I overslept."

"Take this and go to your seat. I hope you can pass the quiz."

I take the paper. Trying to identify what the words meant one by one. Oh gosh my brain is not working! I have to tell you all, please trust me I'm not this stupid!

Time is up. Guess what. I will fail that one too. Even if i scored 15 that 15 is because Jackson, my best friend by the way, helping me.

We walked to the cafetaria.

"How could you overslept?! You know Prf. Xu already hates you!"
"Well I'm sorry for being a sleepy head."
"Liar you must watch those news till late at night."

I rolled my eyes and didn't answer him. It was true though. I want to be the best criminologist in South Korea means i need to be updated with every crime case.

As you all know my dad is a policeman but i want to learn more than catching criminals. I mean studying their behavior is kind of cool doesn't it. If you disagree, then agree!

Jackson is a cheerful guy. People wonder how could jackson befriend me because obviously i am the serilus type and he's the bubbly one. But here let me tell you a secret. Jackson is smarter than I am. Argh! It hurts.

Despite his looks and activities he actually score high! He's like the top 10 student in this university. Imagine if he stops going to that useless bars? Yea he might reach the top rank.

I sometimes envy him for his energy. But I am old. I'm not even gling to deny that. I don't have much energy left. Sigh.

Jackson visited my house. I told him not to but he insist. And well my family is absolutely not on my side and yes they welcome Jackson more than they welcome me. Such a great family I had. Before you get the wronf idea no. I don't hate my fam. 😂

"Son! Why don't you go with Jackson to buy some drinks while I finish my cooking."
"Okay mom."

We go to the nearby convenient store and grabs some sodas. Yes I know I'm 23 but I can't handle alcohol! Jackson makes fun of me because of that. BUT HE CAN'T HANDLE IT BETTER EITHER!

While I paid for the drinks I feel someone is glancing at me from somewhere. When I turn myself to glanc at that direction, Jackson suddenlya popped out infront of me.

"Damn! Jeez! You shocked me!"
"Lol cowardy-cat"
"Well sorry for being a cat lover!"

I tried to look further but I didn't see something unusual so i shrug it off. I went home and we start our mini family gathering. Jackson's family is in Hong Kong so he can't frequently visit them.  I considered Jackson as a part of my family tho. He's welcomed.

"I will go back to campus dorm tomorrow" I said
"Just don't forget to come home on Christmas!"
"Okay mom"
"Bring Jackson too!"
"Oh i think I'm going home to Hong Kong this Christmas sorry aunty Im!"
"Oh thats okay, enjoy your time with your family then" My mom smiled warmly.

We spent the night and the sleepover together. I got a dream about a boy. He was bullied by his friends because of his eyes. I don't know what he's doing but i just had the feeling that its something real bad. Real bad.

I woke up in the middle of the night. Shit! Just when I'm about to forget him and my guilt! Why do i have to dream about him. I feel very uneasy, I really want to forget. I guess fate is not siding to me.

Hey! I did double updates today since the problem yesterday lol. I'm sorry. Here is the next chapter. Now that I read my story I guess i am really bad at writing LOL i hope you guys can endure reading the story LOLOLOL and i also hope i can start the drama soon ;) 💕💕💕