chapter 9

(Jinyoung POV)

What. Am. I. Doing. Here?! I walked back and forth I front of the cafe. Should I get in? Oh gosh I don't even like coffee that much. What should I do. I have work tonight. Can't drink caffein. Fuck it.

I get in the cafe and order some drink. I sit not on my usual place. Its not even my usual place i've only been here twice.. well the third time today. I sat a little bit closer to where he usually sat hoping he comes here today.

I was sitting there for about 2 hours. What did i expect. Maybe today is not the day I'll meet him. Just when I was about to leave, I saw someone coming. My heart is beating faster. Oh gosh! I opened my front camera. MY FACE IS SO RED OMG. I hid my face by looking down on my phone while glancing a bit.

He smiled at the cashier. Oh how i missed that smile. He's still the same. Somewhere in my mind telling me to go away. I mean who am I to face him. I am a damned killer. But my heart telling me to stay. I want to die. This confusion is just too much to bear!

He then walked towards me. Where I accidentally. Maybe accidentally ;). Looked up. Our eyes met and actually we're both having the same expression. Shocked.

He narrowed his eyes. His forehead forrowed a bit.

"J-jinyoung?"

He remembered me. holy shit. What should I do now. I want to burried myself on the ground. Please earth core suck me in.

"Y-yea. Haha.. I c-can't believe to meet you here.. hyung ... haha"

Omg why did i stutter that much .. AND THAT IS SO AWKWARD.

"Uhhh, you can sit here Jinyoung" He said whole scratching the back of his neck which by the way looks real sexy. Oh did I tell you that i have a thing for back of the neck ? Yea clearly shown right now.

I sat in front of him. I tried so hard not to cry because I want to punch him so bad for broking his promise! Yea. Forgiving is not that simple people.

"So how's life?" He started.
"Great I guess? I was adopted 3 and half years after you. I find my new brothers. Also we live in a decent place." I said hinting the hurt feeling in every word I used.
"That's nice to hear.. ummm, what happened to your.. eyes?"
"Oh, nothing happened to it hyung, I'm using colored lenses."
"Oh.. its sad.. I liked the color of your eyes, it's beautiful."
"Haha, thanks. Maybe you're supposed to tell me that before." My eyes wander everywhere, just not him. I can't bear the pain of resisting to hug him right now.
"Jinyoung, look here, I'm sorry,  I didn't mean to.."

I cut him before he finishes his word. I mean I'm not going to listen to him saying sorry for leaving me. Ugh.

"No hyung, its alright, you didn't have a choice either. Just. Forget about that day. It's alright."
"Jinyoung-ah.."
"Oh hyung! What are you doing here by the way?" Of course i have to cut him again.

(Jaebeom POV)

I really wanted to apologize for that day. It must hurt him real bad.

"I was doing my final essay for my major."
"What did you take?"
"Criminology."
"Damn, thats cool!! Why do you want to be a criminologist though?"
"Well I am adopted by a policeman, and I adore him for catching bad guys. Haha kids problem. So I thought I wanted to take this major you know to minimize criminal rate."
"Wow, you are so noble. haha"
"Did you.. go to unoversity?"
"Yes! Yes of course my father was quite rich so he paid for my tuitition. I take forensic science. Hard stuffs but its fun."
"Well you are part of the noble for being a forensic you know?"
"Haha, not really actually"

We talked some more and I just realized I haven't finished my essay and was lost the track of time talking to Jinyoung. I was happy and also relieved that he is in good place right now. He peeked on my work and actually helped me with the knowledge he got. Which actually really helpful in every aspect.

I can't believe that it's late already.

"Did you have a ride home?"
"H-huh?"

Jinyoung looked so taken a back by my question. Are we not supposed to say that to 'a long time no see' friends?

"I mean.. I can give you a ride. Home"
"No. You don't have to do that. I can go home by myself."
"It's quite late, Jinyoung"
"It's 8 P.M stop exaggerating hyung!"
"Well, it's dark."
"Whatever, but no. bye hyung."
"Wait! Jinyoung!"

And he left. Well. After all this time I'm trying to forget him and now did he just appear before me? I can't believe my own eyes and heart. How much I wanted to spent more time with him. DAMN ! I DIDN'T ASK FOR HIS NUMBER!

I tidy up my things and going to leave the cafe when Mark, my other best friend which is more fitting to my liking since he's not as loud as Jackson, hold me back.

"Now tell me what about that guy!"
"W-what do you mean Mark?"
"You never smiled like that before, and absolutely your face telling the whole world of how happy you are, now spill!"
"He's my childhood friend, Mark"

He raised his eyebrow in disbelief.

"Well whatever you say then beom-ah. Don't come to me crying to mend your broken heart in the future!"
"The hell Mark? What are you a prophet?"

This is the thing about Mark, he is such a good and supportive friend. He also super caring and all. But his persistence on getting information is way too annoying. Well at least he give up fast if you don't tell him. He knows one day you will spill it out anyway.

"Well I am a prophet, how many times does my prediction went right?" Mark said cockily.

I swear this old guy is a kid inside!

"Most of the time ..... you are wrong"
"I hate you Jaebeom"
"I know. Now please Mr cafe owner i want to go home."

With that I went home. I wish to meet Jinyoung again. Its just something about him making me wants to know more about him. Well we've been parted for so long so thats just normal to want to know about the other party right?

I hope I am not going to make the same mistake this time.

Yay! I thought i can't finish it today (my time) lol. Uuuhhhh JJP interaction yay. I'm still contemplating on putting mature content or not. But 85% you wont be seeing that. Because i'm not good at writing it. And it feels awkward. (Even though i'm fine reading it LOL) maybe i'll put hints. Lol ;) hope you enjoy the story!!