chapter 6 (Jinyoung)

Well here I am stucked with 2 overly loud idiots. I leart that they are all younger than me. Its nice being the oldest.

This man, I mean my adopter. Yea he hasn't told me his real name and I don't even think Han is his real surname.

"Kids! Wake up!"
"No!!!" Youngjae screamed.

I help him get Bam Bam. Since we shared the same room which i feel highly disturbed by their screaming.

Youngjae is 2 years younger than I am while Bam is 3. The three of us go for a bath. No. Not together! I love my personal space to be in 3 meters radius. We freshen up and we went shopping with the man.

"Don't you want to call me dad or something?"
"YES!" Youngjae screamed in anticipation.
"Haha, sadly to say but nah, call me your boss."

Poor Youngjae, this kid seemed disheartened. I don't really mind calling him anything. I would not call him anyway.

"We are here! Now Jinyoung you can choose your clothes. Decent one okay. Bam and Youngjae pick the one you want and don't spend too much since you already have plenty of clothes. Especially you Bam." he smiled.

I am surprised that he actually this kind. I mean woa I can get new clothes, really?! I picked simple one, obviously blue sweater is a must! Its a little big for me since the shop keeper said they don't have my size. Well i don't think oversized clothes hurt.

After the shopping he then ask us to change our clothes to a comfortable one. We drove to some other place. This place is a little bit dark. Well, maybe he loves dark colors.

We get in and was greeted by dozens of adults. What is this place? They seem to respect him so much. This man must be an influental person. We got deeper in the room and I found a conference of men in black.

"Gosh, A2 are you really this wasteful. You spent your money on buying kids again." One of the man starts opening their mouth.
"I told you they are going to be a good machine."
"Sigh, what ever you said. And that new kid looks so weak. How would you even use him to do business!"
"Don't you dare insult my son!" He then pull out his gun and shot the guy.

I saw that with wide eyes and my heart beating so fast. I'm scared. Then I felt Bam Bam's hand holding mine. I guess he's scared too. I turned to look at his relaxed face. What just happened. Youngjae doesn't seem to care either. The other men seemed a little bit uncomfortable with the dead body but they don't speak a thing. Omg. What did i get myself into.

Later in the evening we got an early dinner together. He started to talk.

"Jinyoung I'm really sorry if i scared you"
"It's okay"

That night i asked Youngjae and Bam Bam and their answer is shocking.

Yj: Lol yes that happened before too.
BB: its alright hyung you'll get used to it.
Jy: how am i supposed to get used to killing people without second thoughts?!
Bb: well its the man's fault for insulting you tho
Jy: but!
Yj: you see our boss is a nice man. He always prioritize his family and we are included.
Jy: well.. if you said so.
Bb: chill, we are only killing bad people.
Jy: aren't we're bad if we kill people
Bb: yes. Thats why they can kill us too.
Jy: how could you be so chilled about this!
Yj: because we got tons of training to get stronger!

I never think that I will become like them. Yet, here I am now with a gun on my right hands. After those endless training and all. I'm confident. Well, you see I get what they said to hunt bad people. I mean, we killed coruptor and all those men doing dirty business and also those who hurt my brothers. I don't really care about the man either. I mean well he's kind. But something in him makes me uneasy.

If you going to ask. Yes we go to school. Actually I'm on my second year of college. We got a pretty decent and normal life besides those killing in secrecy part.

Guess what I'm taking for college? Yes, exactly I'm taking forensic science! Yay! What could be better than hiding in the lights. Sighh. Well, you see I'm actually excell in my studies. I'm acing all of my core subjects in high school and I'm included in top 5 students in my university.

And by that I mean. I'm quite popular. I got a lot of friends. They are nice. Oh by the way about the bullying i used to had. Lol, no more. I got some friends and I'm not that awkward anymore. Well, they don't know I killed people of course.

Life is getting better. Until that one day I finally met him.

Yay! Finally get my other chapter done lol i hope the story doesn't get boring. XD love you guys 💕