chapter 14

(Third POV)

Jaebeom still can't believe Jinyoung has to witness that. Ugh. Now he's ordering coffee and waited for it. He then coming to their table and there is an awkward silence. Oh you can even cut the atmosphere around here.

Jinyoung dressed well today not that Jaebeom mind even if he wears pajamas. Jinyoung wore a plain black slim fit and ripped jeans. He still wore his contact lenses to hide his eye color. His hair was styled neatly, that hair looked fluffy.

"Are you done staring?" Jinyoung cut the silence suddenly.

And. Fuck. I got caught staring. I wanted to bury myself in a pile of dirt. Was all that Jaebeom can think about.

"I-I'm not staring!" Great I stuttered.

Jinyoung gave his angelic smiled and Jaebeom was drolling in his mind. He didn't know how to continue the conversation but thanks to his observative nature he finds a topic

"O-oh by the way, did you change your phone?" Jaebeom asked.

Jinyoung startled by the sudden question. Obviously because he knows exactly why he changed it.

"You don't want to know why?" Jinyoung said with jokingly tone.

"Oh, i sure do want to know though"

"Promise you wont judge me, even though I hate the word promise lol."

Jaebeom somehow felt guilty about that statement because he thought maybe, just maybe, he's the one who caused that. But, he let it slide and chuckled.

"Of course I won't. You have my words"

"So, I was going for a run to the convinient store across my apartment with my phone on my hand. Then i tripped on my shoe laces, and i support myself with my hand.. which hold my phone... RIP phone 2027"

Jaebeom laughed at that story, harder than he thought he would. It's just stupid how could someone actually that unlucky.

"See you are judging me, liar." Jinyoung said while rolling his eyes.

"No I didn't judge you. It's just so funny. Omg you should be careful." Jaebeom adds while wiping the small tears escaping from his eyes.

Jinyoung pouts at his comments when suddenly Jaebeom stopped laughing and got the bravery from god knows where to hold Jinyoung's left hand.

"But seriously though you should not hurt yourself" Jaebeom smiled.

Jinyoung's heart skipped a beat and he pulled his hand out of embarassment.

"S-sorry" Jaebeom said.

"It's alright."

Just then Jinyoung got called from the most lovely being, Youngjae. He smiled tiredly. He curses himself for having this kind of job. In addition, Jaebeom being a criminologist is making it even worse.

"So what case are you in to?"

"How do you know I'm working on some"

"Well your friend, umm, Mark? Said you got a part time job so I'm just guessing."

"Right he did tell you that, didn't he, there is the murder of 2 people and a minister last Sunday so we were quote investigating on the murderer."

"Oh yea, I saw that on TV. Well, did you get any clue about the murderers? I mean if you have any material left by the killer maybe I can help."

"Lol, our team have their own forensic Jinyoung, I'm sorry."

"Haha, thats totally okay hyung, I get it that everyone would believe the seniors more."