chapter 1

(Third POV)
Jinyoung sat there alone in the corner of the play room. He was scared of socializing. Especially when he's damned special. He was suffering a partial heterochromia disease. Well it is not deadly. But what does a 6 years old kid know?

He was bullied by other kids in the orphanage because of his weird eye color. Everyone called him the cursed one. No matter how old they are. They all pick on Jinyoung to be bullied.

(Jinyoung POV)
It was time for lunch. I got super hungry but i am scared to queue in line with those monsters. Wait nevermind i am the monster. I hate my appearance. Why did i born this way? My parents even put me in this place. Means i am an unwanted child.

I sat in my corner as always waiting for all of the other kids finish taking their food. Sometimes i got really few amount of food because of course, i am always forgotten somehow.

Well it's my fault for not queuing anyway. Sighh

I stand up to get my food when this one particular kid that i hate the most, pull out his long legs and trips me off.

They were all laughing at me

"Serves you right, monster" the kid mocked
"But i thought he deserve more attention!" Another kid said while pouring his left over milk to my head

I wanted to cry. I wanted to die. I just can't take it anymore. I ran to the bathroom crying.

"WHY EVEN THE CARE TAKERS DON'T CARE ABOUT ME"

But what can a 6 years old kid do. I frowned when i looked into the mirror. I despises my look even more. How can i be this unappealing. I'm fat, these eyes tho its all because of these eyes!

I locked myself in one of the bathroom stall when i heard someone coming in. It was one of the caretaker. Taehyung-hyung. He's supper nice i liked him a lot. But he's only working here as a volunteer and he will stop coming when his new semester starts. I don't even understand what a volunteer was. Why did they work in a very short time. I sighed again when he called me.

"Jinyoung i know you are there, come out kid. Did you skip your lunch again?"

I opened the door and looked down.

"Hey listen to your hyung.  You shouldn't skip lunch okay, it's not good for your health."
"Mkay hyung!"
"Lets go back to the canteen then"

We walk back together taehyung-hyung was holding my hand. The other kid was staring at me in disgust.

"Why would hyung walk with him"
"He must cast him under his spell"
"Or he threatened to curse him!"

I heard them whispering. I looked down once again and let go of hyung's hand. Hyung looked taken a back. Yet he still smiles softly after. I loved his boxy smile, hyung is handsome, and everyone likes him. I want to be like him one day.

"Okay jinyoung, wait here for a while, i'll cook you some food then we will talk"

It takes a few minutes and the food is done. The smell is so inviting. My small tummy. No i mean fat. Is growling.

"See, that's why you shouldn't starve yourself!"
"I'm sorry hyung, hehe"
"What has been bothering you nyoung?"
"It's just.. everyone is scared of me. They call me monster. And then when you walk with me. They seem to not like you too hyung. I don't want people to hate you because of me" I pouted
"Well you should tell them not to.. -- Wait let hyung answer this first"

Hyung's word was cutted when a phone call is coming. After he finished his phone call his face was a lot brighter.

"Who is it hyung?" I ask full of curiousity.
"Oh, its my boyfriend"
"Boyfriend? What is that?"
"It's someone who takes care of you, support you in every right things you do, he gives advice and love and care.."
"Then hyung is my boyfriend!!"
"HAHAHA. Jinyoung its not that way. But you too will find your boyfriend.. or girlfriend someday" Taehyung said whole ruffling my hair.

Time goes painfuly slow. Another same day. Another summer assignments. Another way of bullying. Why can't i find my boyfriend like Taehyung-hyung did!

(Omg jingoung you are 6! XD)

Today is different though. There is new kid coming. I sighed again. More bullies are coming. Everyone was crowding to welcome the new kid. And as always I sat in my private corner, reading my favorite book, and stay as unnoticed as i can.

The children was welcoming him warmly. I'm jealous. I'm here first why did they have to be nice to that kid! Oh wait i forgot that i'm a monster again.

The new kid has a jet black hair, he's tall, at least he's taller than my bullies, he has small eyes and a fair skin. Wait i'm staring too much! And at the same exact moment he caught my eyes. I hurriedly looked down pretending to read my book.

He then waves his hand at me with a smile. I didn't reply to that, I'm not ready. He then put down his hand and pouted. But in the next 5 seconds he already sillily smiling to every other kids

When it was a little quieter he came and sit next to me. I was shocked but i maintained my poker face.

"Hey!" He said with a smile.
"... hi"
"What's your name?"
"J-jinyoung"
"I'm jaebum! It's nice to meet you"

I feel like there are pair of eyes looking straight at me.

"I'm 8 years old by the way" jaebum said with a really cheerful tone
"I think it's better for you not to talk to me .. hyung" i said softly
"What?! Whyyy i like making new friends!"

I stay silent after that. I saw his eyes wandering the new place.

"Can you give me a tour? I will get lost here the orphanage is so big!"

And i knew. I just knew this event will change my life entirely.

Wooo first chapter is done. Fiuhh. Tell me what you think about the chapter. I thought it was a little bit too long and boring for .. an orphanage scene LOL but anyways thank you for reading ~