J. Our Honeymoon

We were just married yesterday and what a day that was. One of the happiest moments Ive had in life. I don't regret anything. So much has changed for me and my last name was one of them. That is greatttt!

Well, today is our honeymoon. We are in Bora Bora. The flight here was exhausting but I can't wait to have a good time with my husband. Yesssss, my husband. We have so much that we want to do. I just want to enjoy my man but him being the adventurous one, he has things planned. We head to the bar on the strip. And then this happens. I walk up to the bar to order and I'm greeted with a familiar voice. One I am not happy to hear and haven't seen in a very long time. It's my ex husband. Yep, him and his baby mother is here. Just so you know, the wedding didn't go through. But he approaches me. Sean does majority of the talking. He asks how I have been? I say, I've been great. Sean asks who he is. He tells him that he is the twins father. Sean tenses up and then smirks. He responds with the statement,
"Oh, so you are the coward of a man that ripped my wife's heart out and abandoned my boys. Well, that's great to hear because look at her now, and take a good look because this will be the last time you may see her. But I am the one who valued her and took helped take care of your responsibilities. And I don't mind, because I love her and respect her. Good day to you and your baby mother."

I get instantly turned on because this is the man that I know. He doesn't play about me let alone his family. He doesn't know what I have in store for him when we get back to the hotel. We drink a little and when I am feeling nice and drunk, we decide to head back to the hotel. I am so horny at this point. God bless Sean tonight.

We get back to the hotel and Sean is already undressing me. He gets my panties off and puts his hand between my thighs. He moans at wet I have become. He plays with my kitty for a while and then heads down there. He licks my clit for a while and plays with the outside. He lifts his head up and then proceeds to give me head. I enjoy every minute of it and cum. Then I get on my knees and unbuckle his pants and begin to suck his dick. I lick the tip and hold my hand around his penis with a strong grip. I lick the head and shaft of his dick. I get wetter because his dick tastes so good to me.I stroke his dick up and down and then suck the soul out of it causing me to gag over and over. Once hia dick ia hard, he picks me up and begins eating my vagina again. Once I'm wet and dripping, he picks me up and pounda my insides. I moan and he grabs my breast with one hand and suck them. I orgasm and he keeps going. He continues to fuck me. He leads me to the room and lays me on the bed and eats it from the back. I grip the sheets and allows him to pleasure me. He grabs my hair and hits it from the back. He slow strokes and cums on my stomach. I breathe heavily and lay there as my pussy is throbbing. While upside down, he comes and fucks my throat. I gag and he cums again. He gets on top of me and kisses me. We head into the shower and continue. I grip the railing of the shower and he eats me out for the millionth time. I cum on his tongue and he sticks his dick inside of me. I scream loudly and bounces on his dick over and over. Once we are done, we get out and both go to sleep.

It's been two days and we have been having a blast here. Bora Bora is so great and we went swimming with the dolphins. It was amazingggg! But unfortunately we are heading home tonight. I miss my babies and my family. Symphony called me earlier today and told me she had a surprise for me when I get home. Whatever it is, I'm excited. Honestly can't wait to get home and cuddle in my bed with my husband and children.

We arrive home the next day late in the afternoon. We pick up some groceries and gifts for the kids at Lenox Mall. By the time we get home, they are so anxious to see us. In the living room is all the family. They must have missed us. But what is next, will shock us all.