S. Hawaii

So we have been working extra hard and making sure every inch of our life is secured.. We have been so caught up that our normal time spent with the kids has been neglected. So Sean suggests we take the kids on vacation. We head somewhere tropical so that the kids can enjoy themselves.

After many vacation choices, we have decided on taking the kids to Hawaii. It's beautiful there and we know they will have a great time. We even bring along my parents and students Sean's mom, making it a family trip. Taking 6 kids on a trip by ourselves would have been a lot so the decision of our parentals coming along nicely worked out great.

The day for us to head to Hawaii has come. We pack up and take this flight. Little do we know, our parents choose to keep the kids for us. We find out when we get to the rooms and there's 3 rooms but not the way we arranged them. My parents take the girls. Sean's mom takes the boys.  We have a room to ourselves. Much needed time together being that we haven't had in a long time.

I wind down and get in the shower... When I get out, Sean isn't there. I am confused.. So I text him. He texts back and tells me to throw on something cute. As I finish my hair and makeup and Sean walks in with flowers. I start crying and  I go to hug and kiss him. He is fully dressed already.. I touch up my makeup from the crying and we head out. As we approach where we are going, he places a blindfold over my eyes. I ask why and he just tells me to wait until we get there.

We arrive to our destination shortly after. Still blindfolded, Sean helps me out of the car. He guides me to a place. I am met by someone's hand. He  takes off my blindfold and I am holding hands with my father and we are standing in front of an aisle. My dad whispers in my ear to not cry and wait to see the guests as I walk down the aisle. As I walk down, I catch on to what is going on... As I walk down the aisle, I see all my family: my sister's and their spouses, my best friends, Frankie and Shavonne etc. We are renewing our vows. It's a wedding all over again...

Everything is planned out so well and the day is nothing short of amazing.