2

Jay POV

"How Cute" Bey Giggled As She Snapped A Quick Picture Of Yari. We Were At The Kids School Function, It Was Basically Like A Carnival To Raise Funds For Some  New Laptops For An After School Program In A Bad Part Of The City. Bey Told Me We Should Let The Kids Be Apart Of The After School Program And I Said That The Program Is For Unprivileged Kids.

"Can I Get Some Cotton Candy?" Yari Asked Looking Up At Me.

"No You Just Had A Funnel Cake" Bey Said.

Yari Looked At Me "Daddy Please"

Bey Looked At Me And I Looked At Yari "How About We Take Some Home So You Can Eat It Tomorrow?" I Asked.

"Yay!" Yari Clapped And I Picked Her Up While Bey Shook Her Head.

"I'm Going To Eat Her Cotton Candy" She Whispered To Me.

"You Better Not" I Whispered Back. She Smirked At Me  "Watch Me"

"Can I Sleep Over Jessica's?" Nola Asked Looking At Me. Jessica Was Standing Beside Her Waiting For An Answer "I Don't Mind-"

"We're Supposed To Go To Painting With A Twist Tomorrow Remember? I Already Booked It" Bey Chimed In.

"Oh...I Forgot About That" Nola Said.

"How? You Were Excited To Go" Bey Said. Princess Walked Up With Yuri Holding His Hand.

"What's Going On?" She Smiled.

"I Wanna Sleepover Jessica's But Bey Already Made Plans With Us" Nola Explained.

"Oh Well What Time Y'all Going? You Can Just Pick Her Up From Jessica's On Your Way To Wherever Y'all Going" Princess Suggested.

"Well What Time Is The Class Babe?" I Asked Looking At Bey.

"For 3:00" Bey Said.

"See" Princess Smiled.

"So Can I Dad?" Nola Asked Cheesing From Ear To Ear.

"I Don't See Why Not" I Said. She Smiled Brightly "Thanks Daddy And Mommy" Nola Said Hugging Us Both Before Running Off With Jessica.

Bey Looked At Me With Her Right Eyebrow Arched. I Looked At Her Confused And She Looked At Princess Then Me. "Yari And Yuri Go Run Around Somewhere" I Said Putting Yari Down.

"But But Yari Isn't Going To Listen To Me" Yuri Whined While Yari Smiled Innocently.

"Go Boy And Yari You Better Listen To Your Big Brother" I Said.

"Okay" She Said Walking Beside Yuri.

"Princess Let Me Holla At You Real Quick" I Said.

"I'll Be With The Kids" Bey Said Catching Up With Them.

"What's Up Baby Daddy?" She Chuckled. These Days Princess Really Has Changed, It Was Like When I First Met Her All Bubbly And Sweet.

"Look, Now That I'm Married And Your Back In The Kids Life There Has To Be Some Rules Made" I Said.

"Are You Saying This? Or Beyoncé?" She Asked Placing Her Hand On Her Hip.

"It Shouldn't Matter And As The Grown Woman You Are I Shouldn't Have To Tell You What I'm About To Tell You" I Shot.

"Oop" She Said.

"You Can't Be Talking To Bey Any Kind Of Way Especially In Front Of The Kids, The Stunt You Just Pulled Really Wasn't Your Business And You Shouldn't Have Said Anything Because At The End Of The Day The Kids Live With Me. Bey And I Have Custody Of Them, I'm Doing You A Favor By Being In Their Lives" I Said.