13

Bey POV
"Nola You Are Going To Be In Sixth Grade Next Year, Your Really Growing Up" I Gushed.

She Giggled "Thanks Guys"

Jay And I Kissed Her Head "We Love You So Much" I Said.

"I Love You Too" Yari Said.

"I Love You Sometimes" Yuri Shrugged.

Nolan Laughed "Happy Birthday Lil Bit"

"Thank You Guys" She Smiled Beginning To Eat Her Cupcake.

"Alright Lets Leave Her Alone" Jay Said Causing Us To Chuckle As We Left Her Room.

We Walked Out Of The Room And The Kids Went Their Separate Ways "Did You Call The Cake People About The Changed?" I Asked Forgetting To Ask Jay.

"Fuck" He Said.

"Jay Are You Serious?"

"My Bad Baby" He Said.

"I'll Fix It Just Like I Fix Everything Else" I Said Moving Past Him.

"What's That Supposed To Mean?"

"Jay Y'all Don't Shit Around The House, You Don't Do Nothing For The Kids" I Said As I Walked Into Our Master Bedroom.

He Laughed "You Playing Right?"

"No I'm Not, I'm Always Fixing Up Some Fuck Shit You Do And I'm Always Running Around With The Kids And Your Father" I Said.

"Now You Sound Delusional" He Said.

"Jay I've Been Taking Care Of Your Kids Since They Were Pushed Out, Things Haven't Changed...I'm Just Asking You To Help Me Out. Raising Four Kids Ain't Easy"

"Your Saying I Don't Do Shit When I Do A Lot Of Shit, Way More Than What I Used To Do" He Said.

"Jay, When's The Last Time You've Taken Any Of Them To An Appointment? Cooked Dinner? Spent Time With Them? Please Do Tell Me" I Said.

"You Don't Even Tell Me Half The Time When Their Appointment Is Bey, That Ain't My Fault. You Like Playing Mommy Anyways"

I Nodded My Head "Wow"

"Beyoncé We've Both Dedicated Our Lives To Those Kids-"

"I Don't Have To Care Two Shits About Your Children But Lately It Seems Like I Care About Them More Than You!" I Snapped.

"Now You Really Fucked Up"

"How?! Jay I'm Tired. Taking Care Of Those Kids A Full Time Job Do You Understand?!" I Yelled.

"Well Then Quit!"

BeforeI Can Respond I Heard Something Outside The Door, I Opened It And Yuri Fell Right On His Butt.

"Are You Guys Really Fighting On My Birthday?" Nola Asked With A Sadden Face. All Of The Kids Were Looking At Me, Jay Came Up Behind Me.

"No Everything's Fine-"

"We Can Hear Y'all Yelling All The Way Upstairs" Nola Said.

"Yeah We're Not Stupid" Nolan Said.

"No One Said You Were" I Said.

"Did Something Happen?" Yuri Asked.

I Bent Down "No Nothing Happened Baby, Go Play Until It's Time To Get Ready For The Party" I Faked Smiled.

Yuri And Yari Just Starred At Me Knowing I Was Feeding Them Bullshit.

"Are You Guys Divorcing?" Nola Asked.