5

Bey POV

I Looked At The House. I Don't Know Why I Was Here. I Wanted To Turn Around And Go Back Home But I Wouldn't Move To Turn My Car On. If I Go Up To Her Doorstep It'll Look Like I'm Weak...I Was Just Dealing With So Much Bullshit That If I Whoop Her Ass It'll Make Me Feel Better. The Kids Could Be Effected By It Too. Fuck It.

I Got Out The Car Going Up To Her Door Within Seconds She Answered The Door "Beyoncé-" I Grabbed Her By Her Hair Pulling Her Out Of Her House While She Tried To Break Free Of My Grip. I Began Punching Her Still Holding Onto Her Straight Silky Dark Brown Hair While She Continued To Try To Break Free.

"You Come Back Into The Kids Life And Still Act Like A Horrible Mother" I Said Giving Her A Good Punch At Her Cheekbone.

"You Come Onto My Husband" I Said Before Punching Her Again.

"I'm Sick Of Your Shit Always Around My Family Starting Shit. You Should've Stayed Away!" I Yelled Kicking Her Again. I Let Go Of Her Hair Pushing Her Down On The Ground Looking At Her Bloody Face.

She Spit Looking Up At Me "Your Family Bitch I Created Them" Princess Said Getting Up Jumping On Me But Before She Could Hit Me I Placed My Hands Around Her Neck Choking Her. Her Arms Opened Along With Her Mouth. Her Eyes Widen Causing Me To Slowly Flip Us. She Finally Tried To Grab My Fingers To Make Me Release From Around Her Neck.

"Either You Grow Your Ass Up And Act Like A Lady Or Stay Your Ass Away From My Family!" I Yelled.

She Slowly Nodded Her Head, I Could Tell She Was Barely Breathing "Is That A Yes?!" I Yelled. She Slowly Nodded Again And I Released Causing Her To Couch Up A Storm.

I Got Up "You Don't Know How Long I've Been Waiting To Fuck You Up" I Said Going To My Car. Princess Continued To Cough Still On The Ground Trying To Catch Her Breath. I Got Into My Car Driving Home. When I Made It Home Everyone Was In The Living Room Which Was Perfect.

"How Was Your Run Babe?" Jay Asked. They Were All Playing Uno.

"We Need To Have A Family Meeting" I Said Ignoring His Question.

"Whoa What Happened To Your Knuckles?" Nolan Asked. I Raised My Hands Not Even Feeling Pain Of My Red Bloody Knuckles.

"Did You Get Into A Fight?!" Nola Asked.

"Dang, I Didn't Know You Fight" Nolan Said Looking At Me Surprised.

"Wait What Happened?" Jay Asked Getting Up Grabbing My Hands.

"I'll Tell You Later...Okay" I Whispered.

"Nolan Go Get Her A Pack Of Frozen Peas" Jay Said.

"Wait You Want Me To Cook?" Nolan Asked Looking Confused.

"Sometimes I Wonder If I'm Adopted" Nola Said.

"You Are" Nolan Smirked. Nola Rolled Her Eyes "Boy Got Get The Frozen Peas And Wrap It In A Rag" Jay Said. Nolan Ran Into The Kitchen. I Sat On The Couch "Mommy Are You Okay?" Yari Asked Walking Up To Me. I Faked Smiled Kissing Her Forehead "Of Course"

She Say On My Lap, After Nolan Came Back With The Frozen Peas I Decided To Talk. "Things In This Household Has Changed Dramatically...Not In A Good Way" I Said.

"Yeah You've Been Mean To Us" Nola Said.

"Well I'm Not Trying To Be...I've Been Upset Over The Past Few Weeks And I've Been Taking It Out On Everybody. I Was Dealing With Certain Changes Well...I'm Sorry" I Said.

Nola Smiled Weakly "It's Okay"

"It's Alright" Nolan Said.

"You Guys Have Been Acting Out Of Character. It's Like You Forgot The Rules And Manners" I Said.