14

Bey POV

"Picture Better Have A Nice Smile This Year I'm Not Playing Yuri" I Said. Last Year Yuri Did Some Stupid Silly Face And I Had To Send It All Out To The Family, I Was So Humiliated Because I Know He Thinks It's A Game.

"But I Like Doing Silly Faces For School Pictures" Yuri Whined As We All Got In The Car.

"And Ya Look Retarded Doing It Too" Nola Said. Nola Decided To Stay At The Same School, She Told Us Running Away From Her Problems Wasn't Going To Solve Anything. I Was The Proudest Mommy Ever, To See Her Confidence Go From 0 To At Least At
8 I Was Over The Moon.

"Ma You Got The Permission Slip?" Nolan Asked.

I Nodded My Head As We Drove Out Of The Drive Way "Phew Good Cause Today's The Last Day To Turn Them In" He Said Before Putting His Headphones In.

We All Engaged In Small Talk Before I Dropped Yuri, Nola And Nolan At School Then Heading To Work. Jay Always Takes Yari To School Since It's Kind Of Further From The House, Plus She'd Rather Drive With Jay Anyways.

I Walked Into The Office Heading Straight To My Desk. I Heard The Door And Jay Came Out With A Woman And My Eyebrow Arched.

"Oh Giselle This Is My Wife Beyoncé" Jay Introduced, I Got Up With A Smile Shaking Her Hand.

"Awww You Guys Work Together That's So Cute" She Giggled.

"Yeah I Was Telling Giselle You Guys Had The Same Name" He Said.

I Smiled "Well I Better Get Going, Nice To Meet You Mrs.Carter...I'll See You Mr.Carter Next Saturday"

"Same To You" I Smiled Watching Her Leave.

"Who The Hell Is That?" I Asked.

"I Introduced You To Her, We're You Not Listening?" He Said Shaking His Head Going Into His Office But I Followed Right Behind Him.

"Jay I'm Serious" I Said.

He Turned Around "You Sounding Like Princess More And More Each Day You Know That?"

I Just Stood There, I Was In Shock. I Shook My Head "That's Who You Must Think I Am Because You Don't Do Shit For Me And This Family Anymore, You Think I'm About To Wash Your Nasty Draws And Iron Your Suits Like It's The 50's You Really Must Think In Princess Nigga" I Snapped.

"Beyoncé You Knew What You Signed Up For Man, You Acting Like This Shit Is New" He Said.

"What's That Supposed To Mean?"

He Got In My Face "It Means You Play Wife, Mommy All That Aight"

"And You Play Husband And Daddy, Not A Bitch Ass Nigga" I Shot. I Clenched My Teeth Leaving Him Speechless, I Walked Out Of His Office Grabbing My Purse Leaving.

At This Point I Needed My Girls, I Missed Them. I've Been So Hooked On Family That I Forgot Who Was Here For Me Before Them. I Knew Nicki Was Off So I Pulled Up At Her House Letting Kelly Know In The Group Chat.

"I'm Surprised Yo Ass Remembered Where I Lived" Nicki Said.

"I Text Y'all In The Group Chat" I Said.

"Bitch Like Once A Month" Nicki Said Taking A Seat Next To Me On Her Couch.

"Well Y'all Be Responding Quick And By The Time I Respond Y'all On The Fifth Topic"

Nicki Rolled Her Eyes "Anyways, What's Up?"

I Explained To Nicki What Had Been Going On Between Jay And I. "Bey What You Expect? That Man Has Been Used To Having A Woman That Don't Care Where He's At And What He's Doing. Now That He Has Gotten Comfortable He's Reverted Back To That" Nicki Said.