7

Jay POV

Bey Giggled Looking Up At Me With Her Hand On My Bare Chest "Best Fathers Day Gift Ever" I Said.

She Smirked "That's Not All Baby"

"Happy Father-...Ewwww" All The Kids Said As They Bust Through The Door, Nolan And Nola Ran Out While Yari Climbed On The Bed Along With Yuri.

"Wait Guys, Give Daddy And I A Minute" Bey Said.

"Okay" They Said Leaving Out The Room. Bey Looked At Me "They Know About Busting Through Our Door" Bey Said Getting Out The Bed To Put On Her Silk Robe While I But On A Tank And Grey Sweats.

"Mmmm Change Your Pants" Bey Smirked. I Bit My Lip "Nah"

"Well Your Lunch Reservations Will Be Cancelled" She Said.

I Laughed "Come In Y'all!" Bey Yelled.

"That Was Disgusting" Nola Said.

"Well We Told Y'all About Barging In Y'all Know To Knock First" Bey Said.

"We Were Just Trying To Surprise You" Nola Said As Nolan Placed The Plates Of Food In Front Of Us.

"Awwww Thanks Guys" I Said Looking At The Blueberry Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs And Bacon.

"And Here's Your Drinks" Nola Said Handing Us Orange Juice That Had A Orange Slice On The Rim Of The Glass.

"Is This Mimosas?" Bey Asked.

"Yup" Nola Smiled.

"How Did Y'all-"

"Everything's Online" Nolan Said Followed By A Chuckle.

"Y'all Better Not Have Had Any" Bey Said.

"Well As A Chef You Have To Taste For Food And Drinks" Nola Smirked. Bey Shook Her Head "Alright Yari Give Daddy The Gift" Nolan Said. Yari Looked Up At Nolan "Where's The Gift?"

"I Forgot It Upstairs" Yari Shrugged.

"I'll Get It" Yuri Said Running Out The Room.

"Yari And Yuri Also Made This" Nolan Said Handing Him The Pink Card.

"Yari And Yuri Argued On Which Color On Construction Paper To Use And You Know Yari Won So That's Why It's Pink" Nolan Explained. I Giggled As Jay Opened The Card That Had A Picture Of Yari And Yuri  And On The Right A Little Letter.

"Read It Out Loud Baby" Bey Said.

" 'Thank You Daddy For Being A Superhero To Me And Always Letting Me Do Really Fun Things Without Mommy Knowing -Yuri' "

" 'Daddy I Love You So Much, You Always Make Me Feel Like A Princess -Yari' " I Smiled And Yari Climbed On The Bed Giving Him A Kiss.

"Daddy Loves You So Much" I Said.

"I Know" Yari Said Getting In Between His Legs Laying On His Stomach While Yuri Came Running In With A Big Bag.

"Ayeee, What Money Y'all Got?" I Asked.

"I Wish I Could Say Allowance But...We Don't Get Paid To Do Our Chores" Nola Said.

"Damn Right, I'm Not Going To Pay You To Be Clean" Bey Said. I Looked In The Bag To See A Small Rectangle Box And A Medium Sized Box. I Grabbed The Rectangle Box Unwrapping It To See A Series 3 Apple Watch.

"Aye Thanks Guys" I Smiled Getting The Other Gift And It Was A Rolex Watch To Add To My Collection.

"Wow, Come Here" I Said. They Came On My Side Of The Bed Hugging Me "I Love Y'all" I Said.