9

Bey POV

"Please Explain To Us Again Because I'm Not Getting It" Jay Said.

"Ray And I Are Going Through Some Issues" Princess Said.

"So He Kicked You Out" I Said Simply.

Princess Looked At Me "It's Only Until I Find My Own Place...I Know It's Asking For A Lot But-"

"With The Amount Of Money You Say You Make, You Can Live In A Hotel" I Said. Jay Looked At Me But I Kept My Eyes On Princess.

"I Don't Want To Spend Money On A Hotel" She Said.

"I'm Sorry But This Won't Work, The Kids Will Be Confused...We Don't Even Have Room For You" I Said.

"I'm Sorry Is This Your House?" Princess Said.

"Yes Bitch Problem?" I Said.

"I Kno-"

"Stop Y'all...Princess I'm Sorry But You Can't Stay Here" Jay Said. I Smirked "Wipe That Smirk Off Your Face" Princess Said.

"Come Wipe It Off If You Don't Like It" I Snapped. She Got Up But Jay Blocked Her Standing In Front Of Her While I Smiled.

"Jay, I Have No Where Else To Go...The Kids Are Old Enough To Understand" Princess Said With A Pleading Look In Her Eyes.

"Girl Get The Fuck Outta My House" I Said.

"Ayo Chill Out" Jay Said Looking At Me Like I Was Crazy.

"Who You Talking To?" I Asked Looking At Him Like He Was Crazy. I Don't Know Why He Was Giving This Two Dollar Hoe The Time Or Day.

Jay Shock His Head "Look...My Sales Are Flopping And I Have No One To Turn To. When I Mean No One...No One"

"Non Of Your Little Celebrity Friends?" Jay Asked.

"All Of A Sudden No One Is Returning My Calls...I Didn't Realize How Fake They Were To Me" She Said.

"If You Stay In This House You Gotta Respect Our Rules And How We Do Stuff Here...And You Need To Help Out" Jay Explained.

"I'm Sorry Did You Not Hear What The Fuck I Said?" I Said Looking Confused.

"Bitch You Mad-"

"What You Not Going To Do Is Call My Wife Out Her Name Especially Under Our God Damn Roof, Now Don't You Forget I'm Helping You Out" Jay Shot.

Princess Looked At Me Clenching Her Teeth "I'm Sorry Beyoncé" She Said Looking At Me.

"I Don't Accept That Whack Ass Apology"

She Rolled Her Eyes "Y'all Can't Act Like This Around The Kids, Whatever Beef Y'all Got-"

"She Mad I Took Her Man Right Underneath Her Stank Ass" I Said Sticking Out My Tongue. Princess Charged For Me But Jay Got In The Middle Once Again "Stop! Y'all Got To Stop This Shit Now!" Jay Yelled.

I Swallowed Hard "I'll Be Cool Around The Kids, Sleep With One Eye Open Hoe" I Said Walking Away From Them. Going Back To The Dinning Room "Is Mommy Living With Us?" Yuri Asked Standing Up On His Chair.

"Boy Sit Down And Yes, She'll Be Staying With Us For Awhile" I Said.

"Yes!" Yuri Said.

"Well This Is Awkward" Nolan Said.

"Right, Who's Mom Lives With Their Step-Mom" Nola Said Looking Confused.

I Seen Jay Walk In While Princess Went Upstairs "Dad Why Is Mom Living With Us?" Nolan Asked.

"Your Mom Is Going Through Some Things As Of Right Now And She'll Be Living With Us For Awhile" He Said.

"But I Thought Bey Didn't Like Mommy Anymore" Nola Asked Looking Confused.

"That's Not True Nola" I Lied.

"Well I'm Happy Mommy Lives With Us, We Get Go See Her More" Yuri Said.
****
Jay POV

"Aye You Got It...Yes Boy, Yes Boy, Yes Boy" I Said Watching Yuri Move The Gigantic Ropes Up And Down.

"His Little Arms" Princess Said Clapping.

"Alright, You Good" I Said Watching Him Come To A Complete Stop Dropping The Ropes.

"That Was Really Good Baby" Princess Said Kissing His Head. Yuri And I Still Work Out But Today Princess Decided To Tag Along And I Had No Problem With It.

"I'm Going To Get Some Water, Your Next Mommy" Yuri Smiled Running Off.

Princess Chuckled "I Like This Place, I Prefer Soul Cycle But That's Just Me" She Said.

"Well You Still Can Go" I Joked Causing Us Both To Laugh.

"It's Cute That Y'all Have Your Own Little Thing" Princess Said.

"Yeah, That's My Little Man" I Said Turning Around To See Yuri Drinking Down His Cold Water.

"Remember When We First Moved Into That House And Nola And Nolan Kept Running Around. I Was Still Pregnant With Yuri...And I Was Getting So Mad Because They Wouldn't Listen And Then You Pulled Out Your Foot Making Them Both Trip" Princes Said Causing Us Both To Laugh.

"I Was Like Why Would You Do That?!" She Said Laughing. "And You Said 'They Stopped Running Right'" She Continued Making Me Laugh Harder.

"We Had A Lot Of Good Memories" She Said.

"I Guess" I Laughed.

"What's That Supposed To Mean?"

"As Much As You Complained During Our Divorce I Wouldn't Think You Would Ever Think Of Those "Good Memories" " I Explained.

"I Love You Jay...Always Will-"

"Aye Calm All That Down...What We Had Is Over And I Hope You Realize That Because The Last Time We Were Around Each Other You Was Tryna Make Moves And Bey Let You Have It" I Said. Princess Sucked Her Teeth "I Don't Know What's Her Deal, We Didn't Do Anything" She Said.

"Attitude Like This Is Why Bey Doesn't Respect You, You Wanted Us Over Which Made Me Get The Wife Of My Dreams So I Do Want To Thank You-"

"Don't Act Like You And Beyoncé Wasn't Sleeping Around When We Were Married Shawn" She Said.

"Let's Get Back To Working Out Daddy" Yuri Said Running Back Over To Us. We Worked Out For A Good Hour And Went Home. Bey Didn't Know Princess Was Working Out With Yuri And I Because She Was Out With Nicki And Michelle But When I Came Home The Look On Beys Face Sent Me.

Princess Had A Smirk On Her Face "Thanks For The Work Out Jay" She Said Walking Past Us. Bey Had Yari On Her Hip While She Cooked.

"Yari Go In Your Room And Yuri Go Take A Shower" Bey Said. Yuri And Yari Walked Out Of The Kitchen "Time For Me To Go" My Dad Said Getting Up With His iPad Pro In His Hand.

Bey Walked Up To Me "So First You Go Against Me And Allow Her To Live Under My Roof And Now You Hanging Out With That Bitch Like Everything Is Cool Calm And Collected?" She Said Looking Deep Into My Eyes.

"She Jus-"

"I Don't Want To Hear It, She Wants You Jay And I'm Not Saying I Don't Trust You. It's Her I Don't Trust And Obviously That Ass Whooping I Gave Her Wasn't Enough" She Said.

"Bey I'm Not Trying To Disrespect You-"

"You've Gone Past Disrespecting Me...And Don't Expect To Come Back To My Bed" She Said Leaving The Kitchen.
——————————————————
A/N
I Know It's Been Long And I'm Sorry, And This Update Wasn't For You By The Way @ Sir-Rumi-Carter Because I Don't Update For Rude Ass People.

•What Do You Think About Princess Moving In?

•What Do You Think Of Jay "Hanging Out" With Princess?

•Do You Think Bey Is Doing To Much? Do You Think Princess And Or Jay Is?

Peace & Blessings 🤙🏽