10

Bey POV

"You Having Fun Baby?" I Asked Looking At Yuri.

"Yesss" He Said. I Looked At Him Uneasy "Let Me See What's In Your Pockets" I Said.

"Huh?" He Said. I Tried Not To Smile "You Heard Me Boy" I Said.

"I Can't-" He Immediately Ran Disappearing Into The Huge Crowd Of High School Students. I Shook My Head, I Know His Behind Had Took A Lot Of Candy From The Candy Table.

"Babe, Time To Take Pictures" Jay Said. I Was Still Highly Upset At Him And Tried To Act Like Nothing As Happened For The Sake Of The Kids But It's Been So Hard Tonight Because He's Wearing My Favorite Cologne And He Got His Hair Cut Today Looking Like A Whole New Damn Man.

We Walked Out Of The Huge Ballroom To Take Pictures In Front Of The Beautiful Staircase. A Couple With Nolan, Nola, Yuri, Yari, Jay And I Then A Few With Just Nolan By Himself Then A Few With His Siblings. Then A Couple With Just Him And Princess Then Him, Nola, Yuri And Princess. Then A Few With Just Him And Laya.

"Let Me Talk To You Real Quick" Jay Whispered In My Ear.

"Mommy Can We Eat The Candy And Cake Now?" Yari Asked.

"No Baby, In A Little While" I Said Kissing Her Head. Before Following Jay, We Walked Down Some Hallway Then Into A Private Bathroom.

He Turned Around To Look At Me "You Looking So Fucking Good...Your Teasing The Fuck Out Of Me"

"Well Too Bad" I Said Turning Around To Leave Until He Grabbed My Wrist Turning Me Around.

"Ja-" He Kissed My Lips, And Honestly I Was Getting Wet. I Already Have Been Wet This Whole Night. Jay And I Have Barely Had Sex, Dealing With The Kids And Taking Care Of His Father Then Princess Being Around And Me Being Mad At Him Trying To Hold This Grudge When Deep Down I Miss My Damn Baby But I Couldn't Let Him Have His Way.

I Tongue Kissed Him Feeling His Hands Go To My Ass Pulling My Dress Up. I Started Taking Off His Shirt. After Finally Taking Each Other Clothes Off We Wasted No Time Fucking Like Rabbits.

"Shit Ba-ba-by" I Said. Dick That Bomb Got Me Stuttering.

"You Done Giving Me The Silent Treatment?!" He Said Pounding Into My Pussy From The Back As I Had My Hands Gripping The Counter Of The Sink, Biting Down On My Bottom Lip.

"Yes Baby I Pro-miiiiissss" I Screamed Causing Him To Grip Tighter On My Waist.

"Yes What?!"

"Da-ddyyyy!" I Screamed.

"Fuck" He Said. I Felt Him Shoot Inside Me Making Me Bit My Lip. I Felt Him Pull Out And I Turned Around Kissing His Lips Adding Tongue While He Put The Tip In And I Jump On The Counter Holding Onto The Counter Grinding On His Dick Back And Forth. He Matched My Rhythm Making It Feel Ten Times Better. After A Couple Of Strokes I Came, He Leaned Over Kissing My Lips While We Kept The Flow Matching Each Others Rhythm.

After A Few Minutes He Came Again And I Got Down From The Counter Out Of Breathe. He Grabbed Me Kissing My Lips "I Love You So Much" He Said. I Looked Up At Him "I Love You Too Baby"

We Started Putting On Our Clothes Getting Ourselves Together "I'm So Sorry Baby...About Everything, I Was Just-"

"Go Ahead" I Said Calmly.

He Let Out A Sigh "You've Changed Me So Much Made Me Realize That My Children Are Always Looking At Me...Watching What I'm Doing And If I Leave Their Mom Out On The Street Like Some Dog Then I Feel Like I'm A Bad Parent And I Don't Want To End Up Being A Bad Parent Again" He Explained. I Touched The Sides Of His Face "No No No Baby, You Can Never Be A Bad Parent Again...Never. Your Children Adore You And I Know They're Happy That You've Become Better With Them" I Said Looking Into His Eyes.