3

Bey POV

"Yuri What Did We Tell You About Wearing Daddy's Jewelry?" I Asked.

"That I Can Wear It" Yuri Smiled.

"No Now Go Put Them Back" I Said He Mumbled Something Under His Breath. Yari Ran Past Me I Grabbed Her By Her Wrist "Why Are You Running In My House?" I Asked Sternly.

"Sorry" She Said. I Let Go Of Her And She Walked Into Nola's Room.

"Kids Are Y'all Done? Cause Your Mom Is Here!" Jay Yelled. I Put The Color Load In The Dryer And Started It Leaving The Laundry Room. Nolan Walked Out Of His Room "Did You Do Your Chores?" I Asked.

"Most Of Them" He Shrugged Walking Past Me.

"Excuse Me"

He Stopped And Slowly Turned Around "You Need To Make Sure All Your Chores Are Done Before You Leave This House"

"Can't I Just Do Them When I Come Back Sunday?" He Asked.

"Boy I Know You Just Didn't Ask Me That" I Said. He Sucked His Teeth "Why You Making It A Big Deal?" He Asked. Nola Walked Out Of Her Room With Yari Behind Her.

"You Better Have Finished Your Chores" I Said To Her.

"Yes" She Faked Smiled Followed By An Eye Roll "Keep Rolling Your Eyes And It'll Get Stuck Up There Little Girl" I Said. Nolan Turned Around To Walk Down The Stairs "I Wasn't Done Talking To You" I Said.

"We Don't Have To Do All This Slave Work When We're At My Moms House" He Said.

"Ain't That The Truth" Nola Yelled.

"I Don't Care What You Do Or Don't Do At Your Mothers House. Now Go Finish Your Chores" I Said.

"I Hate Here" He Mumbled.

"Too Bad" I Said Following His Down The Stairs. Yuri Was Walking Out Of My Room While Princess Entered The House.

"Hey Kids" Princess Smiled Giving Them A Hug.

"Come On Y'all, We're Gonna Miss Our Dinner Reservations" Princess Said.

"I Have To Finish My Chores" Nolan Said Sarcastically.

"Well How Long Will It Take?" Princess Asked Looking At Jay And I.

"Maybe 15 Minutes" Nolan Said Going Into The Kitchen.

"Well Let's Put Your Bags In The Car" Princess Said To Nola And Yuri. They Followed Her "Daddy Can't Get No Love?" Jay Asked Laughing.

Nola And Yuri Gave Him A Hug And Me A Side Hug. They Left Out The Door With Princess "Have Fun And Don't Forget To Call Me" Jay Said.

"Okay Daddy" Nola Said.

Yari Reached Her Arms Up And Jay Picked Her Up "What We Going To Do?" She Asked Looking At Me.

"Give Me A Kiss" I Said Leaving Up. She Leaned Down Kissing My Lips. I Smiled After I Cook What Do You Want To Do?" I Asked.

"Daddy And Me Can Paint Each Other Nails" Yari Said Looking At Jay "Uh Sure" Jay Faked Smiled Causing Me To Giggle.

"And Don't Take It Off This Time" Yari Said.

"I Won't Baby Girl" Jay Said Taking A Seat On The Couch Putting Her On His Lap. I Sat Down Next To Him Placing My Head On His Shoulder.

"I'll Get The Nail Polish" Yari Smiled Getting Off His Lap Running To Her Room.

I Felt Jay Lips On My Head "I Love You" He Said. I Looked Up At Him "I Love You Too"