12

Bey POV

"Uggghh Why Did You Tell Him?!" Nola Whined.

"He's Your Father Nola, You Knew I Was Going To Tell Him" I Said.

"I Didn't Think You Actually Was" She Said.

"Princess Talk To Us" Jay Said Looking Worried, I Know He Was Mad About The Situation And Never Excepted This To Happen To Any Of His Children.

"I Don't Want To Talk About It Anymore...It Is What It Is" She Whispered.

"Don't Talk Like That Nola!"Jay Shot.

"Nola Baby...Would It Be Better To Switch Schools? Start Fresh?" I Asked.

"I Don't Know...I Guess"

"We Only Want The Best For You Nola And We Want To Protect You" I Said.

"Beys Right" Jay Agreed.

"Well It's Awkward Talking To Y'all About This So Please Just Leave It Alone" Nola Said.

"Baby You Shouldn't Feel Awkward Talking To Us About It. What Your Dealing With Is Something You Shouldn't Have To Deal With Ever In Your Life" I Said.

She Looked Down "Sometimes It Feels Like I'm Holding My Breath Under Water And I Can't Rise Up. I'm Scared To Go To Schools Sometimes...Sometimes It's Not Bad But At Other Times It's So Bad...Really Bad" Nola Said As Her Eyes Began To Water.

I Immediately Got Up And Kneeled Down Embracing Her Into A Hug As She Cried Into My Shirt. I Just Wanted To Burst Into Tears, Nola Is Like My Child Seeing Her In Pain Makes Me Want To Cry Just As Hard As Her.

"This Is Why You Gotta Talk To Us Nola" Jay Said.

I Rubbed Her Back She Rose Up Whipping Her Tears "How Could I? it's Always Nolan Needs This For School, Yuri Do Yoir Homework , Yari Stop Doing That" Nola Said Softly.

"You Feel Like We Don't Give You Enough Attention?" I Asked.

"It's Not A Feeling It's A Fact" Nola Said. I Whipped Her Tears "I'm So Sorry Baby...I Promise Me And Daddy Will Work On That...Okay?" I Said.

Jay Got Up Wrapping His Arms Around Her "We're So Sorry Nola" He Said.

She Chuckled "Its Okay, Nobody's Perfect And When You Have Children Like Yuri And Yari I Understand...That's Why I Never Said Anything Before"

I Kissed Her Cheek "We Love You So Much Nola...Don't You Ever Forget That"

She Nodded Her Head "Okay Can We Talk About Happy Things Now?"

We All Laughed "Okay" , Jay And I Got Up Going Back To Our Seats To Finish Our Food.
****
"_bigbootybonita_....Stop Sending Me Messages" Said Jay As I Held The Camera Up On His Face. I Moved It To Me.

"Hmmm...Bitch...I Think Its Time We Got This Straight Bitch Ima Punch In Yo Face The Very Next Time You Write My Man Ima Pull Up And Go Haam" I Sung.

"Oh I Thought He Was Single HE Is Not Tryna Mingle And Bitch You Knew He Had A Wife And Do Not Make Me Take Your Lifeee" I Finished.

I Faced The Camera On Him And He Looked Scared, I Put The Camera Back On Me "Stay Out Of His Messages Bitch" I Said Before Ending The Video And Tagging That Bitch, Uploading It To Instagram. This Bitch Been In Jays DMs For The Past Week And He Told Her Please Leave Me Alone I'm A Happily Married Man And She Wouldn't Stop So I Had To Let Her Know What's Up.

"You Always Gotta Be Extra" Jay Said.

I Looked At Him "The Bitch Need To Be Embarrassed" I Said Finishing Off Jay Food.