18

Bey POV
I Woke Up Drenched In Sweat Breathing In And Out Quickly, I Whipped My Forehead. I Looked At The Digital Clock On The Nightstand And It Read 3:25 In The Morning.

Since That Night At Dave & Busters With Jay I've Been Having Flash Backs I Guess And They Weren't Making Sense, It Was Little Pieces Of Different Things And It Was Making Me Head Hurt. I Got Out Of The Bed Going To The Kitchen To Get A Glass Of Water. I Went Back To My Room Laying On The Bed Looking At The Ceiling. I Kept Thinking About The Answers Jay Gave Me That Night.

I Grabbed My New Phone Off The Nightstand And Called Jay, I Needed Answers I Was Tired Of Having These Puzzle Pieces And Not Being Able To Fit Any Of Them In.

"Hello?" He Mumbled.

"Sorry Did I Wake You?" I Asked.

I Heard Muffling "Uh It's Fine...Is Everything Okay?"

"I Keep Getting Flashbacks And Their So Unclear...It's Just A Lot. It Woke Me Up Out Of My Sleep" I Said.

"What Is It Of?"

A Lot Of Different Things I Can't Make Any Of Them Out...And It Makes My Head Hurt I- I Just Want It To End" I Said.

"Do You Need Me To Take You To The Hospital?"

"Um...Yes, Maybe They Can Give Me Medication For My Head?" I Asked.

"I'm On My Way"

"Tha-Thank You" I Said. I Quickly Got Dressed, I Didn't Want To Bother Nicki Because I Know She Has Work Early In The Morning. After Awhile Jay Let Me Know He Was Outside And I Left The House Getting In His Car. We Headed To The Hospital Once We Entered Flashbacks Roamed And My Head Began To Hurt So Much That I Dropped.

"Ahhhh" I Said.

"Bey" I Heard Jays Voice As I Felt His Arms Around My Body.

"Help! Her Head Is Hurting!" Jay Yelled, It Was Like Everything Seemed To Drown Out. Nurses Came With Wheelchair Helping Me Get On It And Rushing Me To A Room. Everything Seemed To Go Black And I Woke Up Looking Around The Hospital Room. Jay Got Up "Hey How You Feeling?" He Asked.

"Better Now" I Said Slowly Sitting Up.

"The Doctor Said Memories Are Trying To Flow Back, And Something Triggered That To Happen...He Said It's Normal But He Gave You Prescription For When Your Head Begins To Hurt" Jay Explained.

I Nodded My Head "How Long Have I Been Sleep?"

"Two Hours They're Going To Send Us Home...Well To Nicki's House" He Said.

"Can I Go Home With You?" I Said Softly As The Nurses Came In.

"Yeah Of Course" He Said.

Within A Hour I Was Discharged, We Walked In The House And I Looked Around The Huge House.

"It's Beautiful" I Said Looking Around.

"You Helped Me Decorate" He Said Placing His Keys Down.

"You Can Sleep In Our Bedroom And I'll Sleep On The Couch" He Said.

"I Don't Want To Be Alone"

He Looked At Me "Okay"

We Walked Into The Master Bedroom And He Started Making A Platte On The Floor " I Don't Want You To Sleep On The Floor It's Marble" I Said.

"It's Fine"

"Jay Please Just Hold Me" I Said.

He Looked At Me For A Moment "Okay", He Laid In The Bed And I Got In Turning On My Side While He Wrapped His Arms Around My Body Making Me Safe.
****
I Opened My Eyes To See Two Kids Hovered Over Me "Yay Mommy's Alive!" They Said In Unison Making Me Surprised I Quickly Say Up.