17

Jay POV
"Sir Please-"

"No I Don't Believe You At All" I Said Moving Past The Doctor.

"Mr.Carter, You Have To Understand...It Was Either Memory Loss Or Death. She Hopefully Will Regain Her Memory But You Will Have To Take Things Slow. Maybe Something That's Sentimental That Could Trigger Her Memory Back But Honestly She May Not Ever Get Her Memory Back" Said The Doctor.

I Shook My Head "What Do I Say To My Kids Man?!"

"I Honestly Suggest They Not Be Around...At Least For A Couple Of Weeks. I Don't Need Her To Become Overwhelmed"'

"My Kids Ain't Bad"

"I Didn't Say Anything But Kids Can Be A Lot And You Guys Have Four" He Said.

"Man Whate-"

"If You Want Your Wife Back You Need Patience And Time, You Can't Do That With Kids Around" He Said.

I Nodded My Head "I'm Going To See Her"

He Nodded His Head As I Walked Into Her Room To See Her Eating Jello, She Looked Up At Me And Smiled Lightly "Hello, I'm Beyoncé And You Are?"

Hearing Her Accent Made Me Smile "I-I'm Jay"

She Giggled "Okay And You Are To Me?"

"Your Husband" I Said Softly.

"Oooo I Have A Husband? The Nurses Left That Detail Out"

I Chuckled Walking Up To Her Bed "How Are You?"

"Good Now That They Brought Me Something To Eat"

I Smiled, Just Hearing Her Talk Was Making Me Feel
So Happy. God I Missed Her So Much.

"Do You Remember Anything?" I Asked.

"My Name, Where I'm From...Um My Family A Little? And My Two Best Friends"

I Nodded My Head "So Do We Have Kids?...Wait Are We Rich?" She Asked Making Me Chuckle.

"We Have One Girl And I Have One Girl And Two Boys, But You Love Them Like They're Your Own...And We're Good On The Money Side" I Answered.

"Oh...Can I See Our Daughter?" She Asked. I Nodded My Head Pulling Out My Phone To Show Her The Kids From My Home Screen, It Was All Of Us Together In Front Of The Disneyland Sign When We Went To Paris.

"They're All Beautiful, They Seem Like Good Kids" She Said.

"Oh Boy, You Don't Remember Them"

She Giggled "They're Bad?"

"Hell Yes Straight Down To The Youngest One" He Said.

"Wow.. Well I Bet It's An Adventure With All Of Y'all Everyday" She Smiled.

I Starred At Her As It Fell To Awkward Silence. "Well The Doctors Said They'll Keep You Overnight And You Can Come Home With Me-"

"Oh I'm Staying With Nicki For Awhile...I Don't Feel Comfortable To Be Around You Just Yet" She Said.

"Oh-"

"No Hard Feelings...I Remember Her So I Feel More Comfortable Staying With Her" She Said.

I Scratched My Head Looking Down "No I-I Get It, It's Cool"

"Maybe We Can Hang Out Try To Get My Memory Back?" She Asked.

"Well I Don't Know If Anyone Has Told You But I'm Your Boss, So You'll Be Seeing Me More Often" I Said.