1

___________________________________
Gotta pray before I sleep, the devil talk to me
Gotta get 'em out my dreams, 'fore he take over me
Get down on my knees, like Lord don't cancel chi
                                       ~ Youngboy NBA
________________________________

3 years later in Aaliyah's Pov

"Camron go grab Londyn's bag please". I said as I put her hair in 2 buns and gave her a curly bang. He ran to go do what I told him and I sat her down.

She had on a jean dress with flowers on it. I put pink jelly sandals on her and clipped her binky to her dress. We've been trying to make her to stop wanting it, but she just wont let up.

Camron ran back inside of the room with his bag along with hers. "Here mommy". He said as he sat the bags down next to the door.

"Thank you sweetie, go tell daddy to come here".

About a minute later him and Kentrell came down the stairs. When Londyn spotted him, she jumped off my lap and ran over to him. I smiled and shook my head.

A lot has happened since Ken was "murdered". I put quotations around it because Kentrell is not dead. We had to fake his death in order to let people give our family a break. With that whole shabang, it gave us a way to escape everything. We moved to Miami in this big house in the cut which was Surrounded by gates. We had guard dogs and security on the look out 25/8.

We did get married though. It wasn't my big dream wedding but it was with the man of my dreams. Camron is about to be 5 and Londyn is about to be 3.

Since Kentrell's death his boys have not seen him. He hasn't seen them because before he died, the people began to target them. Kentrell makes sure they come over here to have contact with Cam and Lonny.

How do we keep them from seeing him? In our house, the basement has 2 parts. One side is Kentrell's where he be if they come over, and the other side is my wig room. It's very stressful keeping everything a secret; especially from his children.

No one knows that Kentrell is Alive. Before Kentrell died he started selling drugs. With the whole drug cartel thing now, I run it. Of course Ken tells me who gets it and how to evenly distribute it; But I'm in control over everything.

"Hey babe. Where they going?". Kentrell asked me as he scooped Londyn in his arms. He wore grey sweats, white tee, and white socks.

"I'm taking them to the mall. Then maybe the beach". I said as I stood up off the couch.

(That was my outfit)

He nodded his head and started nibbling on London's cheeks. She adores her daddy; I think because he lets her get away with things that I don't.

"Daddy, can you come with us?". Camron asked him as he slid his shoes on.

He looked down at him and shook his head.