9

________________________________
Keep my hands clean, got some hittas moving sheisty. Ask me if I'm rollin' with some Gucci, bitch I might be. It's very unlikely my wrist ain't looking icy Charging by the minute 'cause my time is very pricey
~ Saweetie
________________________________
[ A/N go read @itssskzz story "The BB <<Nba YoungBoy>>". Another thing before you get any further stop what you doing and hit that vote button!]

2 months later in an omniscient

"So you mean to tell me you never had a crawfish before?". Aaliyah asked him.

He shook his head no. He looked down at his New Orleans food dish and frowned his face up. "Nah, ion think this shit for me du". He said as he looked back up at her.

Aaliyah laughed. She enjoyed coming to Baton Rouge now since her and Cas grew close. She knew it was wrong to be getting close with her 'customer', but he just made her feel happy.

"Cas stop being so extra, here look I'll show you how to do it". She picked one of hers up and scooted closer to him. "Take the Head and twist it off".

He picked one up and twisted it off. He began to gag and cover his nose.

"Stop it, you're fine". She laughed. "Now suck the head". She told him then began to do it. He looked at her extremely grossed out.

"Hell nah, you want me to do that gay shit".

She shook her head and sat the head down. "Just do it come on. Now, suck the body". She instructed.

Cas was hesitant, but he eventually did it.

"Now pull the tail out. Suck the lower part of the body then take the tail meat out and eat it". She told him.

She continued eating hers and watched him eat his, the proper way. "Seee, isn't that bad right?". She asked him.

He smiled and shook his head. "Nah, it's good. I just didn't know how to eat it".

She stale faced him. "Boy shut up. You was scared". She smiled.

She was now 6 months pregnant and her stomach was very noticeable. Cas looked at her stomach and hesitated to ask about it.

"Cas you keep looking at my stomach. What's wrong? Never seen a pregnant woman before?". She chuckled.

He shook his head and looked down. "You just never talk about it".

She looked at him and tilted her head. "I'm a business woman, I don't need to".

"You don't even talk about your husband". He added.

"I'm very private with my personal life". She told him. She didn't want to go further into the conversation.

"Oh okay. I get it". He nodded. He truly did since he doesn't talk about his wife or daughter; to anyone.

A moment of silence went passed them before Aaliyah asked him a question."Why do you live this lifestyle if you have money from rapping already?". That's been a question that's been lingering in her mind for a while.

She took him back by this. He didn't really have an answer for her. "I've been attracted to this life every since I was a kid. If I ever stop, it's because my daughter finds out".

She nodded her head. She knew exactly what he meant by that.

"If you not from here, how you know a lot about this place?". He asked.

She looked up from her food and at him.

"My daddy is from here". She simply told him. Which is actually true.

"Mmmm, I get it I get it". He smiled. "Hey, if you have a whole family, why are you doin this? Why yo husband not doin this shit".

She sighed and looked over at him. "You a police officer?". She asked.

He stale faced her. "Girl, what kinda shit. Hell no, why would you say that".

"Because you over here interrogating me. Damn".

He laughed. Aaliyah felt her phone vibrate and she took it out her pocket. She seen her husband had texted her.

Baby Daddy 💙
~ who do our daughter think she is? Lol

Baby Daddy 💙~ who do our daughter think she is? Lol

He sent her. She smiled and replied.

~ she's definitely her mother's daughter Lol. I miss you guys! See you soon babe 💗

She turned her phone off and sat it back in her purse. She realized she was full and asked the waiter to bring her a To-go container.

Once she brought it out Cas paid for their food and they were on their way.

"You know, we shouldn't be out together right? If this drug shit get busted, they can look at the surveillance camera and prove that we know each other". Aaliyah told him.

He didn't take his eyes off the road. She looked at him and knew he was in deep thought. "We ain't gone get caught". He looked over at her and winked which caused a small blush to creep on her face.

——————
06/27/18
Short chapter I know I know. I'm just trying to let this book have more chapters bc last book y'all knew exactly what I was doing lmaoo. Y'all was like "why it seem like you rushing stuff and you slowly trying to end it"😂

If y'all had the option to choose, how many chapters would y'all have in this book 🤔

What grade are y'all in and when y'all go back to school? I'm a senior in high school and I start school on August 14, 2018🤦🏾‍♀️

So either yesterday or today was X's funeral and not nan one person took a picture of him in the casket! But yet, someone took a picture of Junior in his casket. Im just confusion!

07/17/18
It's my sisters birthday! Where all da sensitive ass cancers at? 😂 Dont get mad bc y'all do be sensitive asfk!