50

_________________________________
Don't test, them bullets might press
Why they wanna see me dead?
I ain't even grown yet
Baby, you got too much to offer
~ Brent Faiyaz
_________________________________

Aaliyah's Pov

I stared at my phone, reading almost all of the comments. How the hell could they let her ass out of prison?

@Theshaderoom: #TSRFreshOut: #Jania is out and ready to see her once lover #NBAYoungboy and Family!

The hell she wanna see my husband for? There's nothing that has to be said to him, no apologies no anything. And why the shade room always gotta be petty? This exactly why Cardi b went off on they ass.

@Krazy4damani: definitely not happening, ever 🙅🏾‍♀️
             view previous replies
@KendallKyndall: that's right best friend 😂
@Jesshilarious_official: Don't even listen to this lil girl. She's confused 🤷🏾‍♀️
@janiaandyoungboy5ever: You feel threatened sis? 😭😭
             view more replies
@Krazy4damani: @janiaandyoungboy5ever: a queen could never feel threatened by peasants. #sorrynotsorry especially the ones who set their ex up to be killed, failed miserably, got prison time, and now trynna come back around? like I said, NOT HAPPENING 🤷🏾‍♀️
@mrandmrsgauldenplus8: @janiaandyoungboy5ever no but I bet jania trembling in her draws right now 😂

After reading some comments, I picked my phone up and dialed Kens number. Because I know he's not dumb enough to actually sit and go see her, because if he is. I will kick his ass.

He picked up on the third ring, answering groggy. "What babe? I'm tired and I don't feel good".

I rolled my eyes. I don't give a damn. "You know Jania is out? She talkin bout some she wanna see you and rekindle shit".

He sighed. "Look, don't worry about her. She just talkin reckless stuff man".

I frowned. "Kentrell I swear, If I find out that you been thinking about going to see her. No better yet, let me find out that you have. I will snap".

I heard him chuckle and scoff. "You mean go behind your back like you did wit me? You realize if you would've never did da damn deal wit em, our daughter would be here. Yo ass wouldn't have never been gettin raped day in n day out".

My mouth fell agape. I didn't even know what to say to that. No matter how true it was, he shouldn't have ever said it.

"Don't you try to justify going to see her. So the hell what if I met up with Cas. So the fuck what. I never had a romantic relationship with him. Ever!". I said.

"Bit-". He stopped himself. "Do it matta? If I wanna see ha, imma see ha. Fa me. Not fa you. Fa me". He screamed into the phone.

Now I was in complete and utter shock. No the hell, he did not, just call me a bitch. I didn't even need to say anything else. So I just hung up. Nice way to talk to your wife right?

I wiped my eyes as I felt them water and locked my phone. I blocked his number because I didn't want him trying to apologize, I don't need him to say shit to me.

Jaliyah walked out of the room in her dress. She looked absolutely amazing. Like a big princess.

I smiled at her. "Beautiful". She looked at me crazy. "What's wrong? You been crying and I can tell".

I shook my head and smiled. "It's just Ken being an asshole. Blaming me for what happened and calling me a bitch".

She crossed her arms. She sat down and laughed. "Girl for a minute, I thought you said Ken called you a bitch. Girl I was about to get my nigga on him asap".

I just sat there and looked at the ground. Not saying anything and letting the silence answer her rhetorical question.

"Aaliyah, he really said that to you?". I nodded. "It's whatever, I got somethin for his ass".

Walking back into the house, I held onto my daughters sleeping body. Trying my best to not wake her up.

"Mommy's Home!". I heard all of the boys yell as they ran to the front door.

"Shhh! Lonny is sleeping". I whisper yelled to them. They covered their mouths dramatically and nodded. "But hi my babies how are you? Have y'all ate?". I asked walking up the stairs.

They followed behind me closely. "Yeah we ate. Daddy had Joe make up food". TayTay said.

I rolled my eyes. "He did?". I asked him as I opened Londyn's bedroom door and sat her in her bed.

"Yeah".

We walked out of the room quietly and made our way to the game room. I sat and watched them all play on the game. Times like this I wish Ken wasn't acting like a whole pussy.

I heard the door open and the boys screamed. "Daddy!".

I rolled my eyes. They just seen his ugly scar face ass and all happy and excited. The hell.

"Wazzam, aye y'all go upstairs and pack up. Nana G comin to get y'all". He told them as he sat down next to me.

They nodded and ran out the room, which left me and Ken alone. The longer we sat in silence, the angrier I got.

I went to stand but Ken grabbed my arm and stopped me. "We needa talk".

I rolled my eyes. "No you need help. Crazy ass".

"You ain't even have to go there. Look, I'm just trynna apologize to yo ass, so listen".

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Nigga, I swear if the kids wasn't in the house I would stab you. And you know i'm crazy so you know I will".

He sat back and rubbed his temples. "Aaliyah I'm sorry. I should've never called you a bitch or even thought about it. I should've never blamed you. And I for sure shouldn't have tried to make it seem okay for me to go see jania". He looked me in my eyes.

I rolled them and exhaled. "Ok". Is all I said. I filed my arms and sat back in the seat and looked up at the big screen.

He came closer and grabbed my face. "You forgive meh?". "I don't know bitch I'll think about it". I smiled.

He laughed and kissed my lips. "I deserve that.. But aye come wit me to get da boys suits and shit". He said as he hopped up.

"No, I'm tired and I'm about to go take a nap. You go".

He sucked his teeth. "Man whatever. I'll be back, love you bae. Gimme kiss". He bent down and puckered his lips.

I looked at his lips then back at him. "See you later". I smiled.

He grabbed my face and planted kisses all over it. I immediately tried to wipe them off, but he pinned me down and started tickling me.

"Say you'on won't ma kisses? Aight". He laughed as he tickled me.

"Alright! Alright! I'll kiss you damn!". I screamed. I grabbed him and kissed him the threw him off me.

"Yeah aight. See ya inna min bae". He said as he walked out the room.

Stupid bitch.
——————
02/17/19

So yesterday me and my friends boyfriend decided to box and it felt good. I got his ass 😂 But errrmm 25 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter.