41

_________________________________
I even went and bought her diamond rings, matching earrings
Everything was so cool (So cool)
Lately baby been actin' so rude (Been so rude)
I don't know what somebody told you (What they told you)
But I ain't gon' lie, I miss the old you
~ Lil Baby
_________________________________

Aaliyah's Pov

I was awoken by the should of my daughter crying. I couldn't see but I know I heard her. She needed me.

I started to scream. "Give me my baby!". I screamed as the tears began to roll down my face.

Who could be doing this to me? To my daughter.

I then heard someone coming and they opened the door. "Here, I think she's hungry". The familiar voice said to me.

I grabbed her and immediately pulled my bra down. She latched on and began feeding.

"What do you want with us?". I asked as I looked up at the tall muscular figure standing at the doorway.

He wasn't speaking to me. Just watching me intensely. I started to get uncomfortable and tried to cover my breast.

"Can I have a blanket or something? For my baby". I asked.

He still had the damn mask on. He shut the door and walked away. Coming back with thick blankets and a plate of food for us.

"Here. Try to keep the noise down. They don't like loud sounds". He spoke.

I nodded and went back to feeding her. "She's gonna need diapers".

"Alright just hold on". He said before he left the room.

I looked down at my daughter who seemed to be kept in good care. Not a scratch on her not at all and I thanked god.

She started to nod off and I laid her on on a blanket while I put the other on top of her.

I looked at the food that sat on the tray. It smelled wonderful, but could I really eat it? The hunger got the best of me and I began eating it. Everything seemed fine and I soon started to feel better.

I grabbed my daughter again and just held her. It scared me not knowing what these men were going to do to us. And honestly, I feel like the beef is because of Kentrell.

Kentrell's Pov

"Mom ain't shit I can do but wait until they call back". I said gettin annoyed.

"We can't take this to da police?". She asked.

I rolled ma eyes and stood up. "I knew I shouldn't had went to da studio dat might. I told ha! I told ha!". I said as I kicked a table.

Da sound of glass shatterin snapped me back into reality.

"Ma, I need you to take da kids and get outta town. Dis shit is finna get real". I told ha as I went to roll me a joint.

"What about- ".

"Ma just do it!". I said to ha.

She nodded. She grabbed ma sleepin son and brought em to me. I grabbed him and just held em.

"I luh you son". I said, leaving a kiss on his head.

I handed em back to ha and wiped ma eyes. "Imma keep you updated. Luh you". I said.

She nodded and walked out.

"What you wanna do nah dawg?". Ben asked me as they all came from da camera room.

I grabbed ma gun from ma waist and cocked it.

"We wait".
——————

It's short I know, my bad. Excuse anyway mistakes! Next chapter will be out with 15 votes.