29

_________________________________
I'm searching but there's nothing left to find
Send out a call but no ones on the line
So if you want it please make up your mind
Please make up your mind
I don't wanna lose myself, loving you
~ 6LACK
_________________________________

Aaliyah's Pov

I woke up from another one of my naps. It seems like sleeping and caring for twins is all I do. Ken helps me with Lonny and Cam.

"Hey mommy. How was your nap". Londyn asked as she climbed onto a stool at the island.

I smiled. "It was okay, you ready to go back home?". I asked her.

She frowned her face. "Mommy, we are home". She laughed.

"The other house baby. My new house in Baton Rouge". I said as I started to fix lunch.

She pouted. "I don't want to go out there if daddy can't come".

I turned to look at her. "You don't like the new house?".

"Mommy, I like it. I just want daddy to come too". She cried.

"Daddy will come too eventually, but for now, we have 2 big house with pools, don't you like that idea?". I smiled.

She shook her head no. "I wanna stay here with my daddy". She said as she folded her arms.

I rolled my eyes and went back to making our lunch. "If you want to stay with him then you can". She is such a daddy's girl it irritates me sometimes.

I finished making everyone sandwiches and called them down. We sat eating our sandwiches in the living room.

"We need to talk when you done". Ken told me.

I slightly rolled my eyes and nodded. I didn't feel like talking about the situation because it was just so stupid to me.

I finished eating and we walked into the kitchen. I sat down on a stool while he leaned against a counter.

"First, I wanna start by sayin, I'm sorry fa what I said about Lonny and da twins. I said that out of anga and ain't mean none of it". He said.

I nodded my head and looked away.

"Na, why the hell I hea you went and started bein dem dudes suppliers?". He asked.

I was surprised at how calm he was being. I couldn't tell if he was just that angry or he was getting help from someone.

"I felt like that was the best thing to do".

He huffed. "Aaliyah, you ain't have no real knowledge to dis shit like me. When I tell you some shit, I mean dat. Follow dat".

I nodded my head not wanting to argue. I just wanted to get back to another nap.

"So you ain't got shit to say bout dis? You cried about me not tellin you how I feel and when I do it you ain't got shit to say". He said starting to get angry.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. "Lower your volume. I'm not a child".

"Main, don't play wit me. I'll smack da shit outta you. I been trynna keep it peaceful but you just want me to get angry don't you?".

I rolled my eyes. "I'm telling you to lower your voice and you have a problem with that?".

He then took in a deep breath. "You right. I'm sorry. But who dis nigga you be all hugged up wit in parties and shit tho?". He asked as he showed me a picture of me and Cas.

I laughed. "That's my client". I said nonchalantly.

"So it's koo to be doin dat shit right?".

I shrugged.

"Look, imma keep it 100 wit you. Ion like you hangin wit his ass. You such a boss lady, you should know not to mix ya personal life wit ya drug life.".

"Dude okay. Whatever. Is that all you have to say?". I asked growing irritated with him.

"Ion trust you no mo".

I was taken back by this. I've never ever had the though of cheating on him. I give him no reason to not trust me but yet, it doesn't matter.

"Wh-what do you mean you don't trust me?".

"Aaliyah! You creep behind ma back man. You doin sneaky shit dat ion like".

I sighed. "Okay, you don't want me being friends with him? Fine! You don't want me supplying him anymore fine! I won't do it any more". I cried.

He rolled his eyes. "I shouldn't be having to tell you to do dis! You know what you not supposed to be doin mama". He said as he started walking over to me.

I felt a tear fall from my face. He wrapped me in a hug and wiped my face. "I love you baybeh. I don't wanna be separated from you. But I feel like dis space shit is gone help us".

I nodded. "You're right". I said as I sniffed. I got up and began to walk away, limping. "I'll be going back home soon".

"Not while you limping n shit. You gone stay til' dat shit heal up".

I shook my head. "I'm fine, Londyn and Camron staying with you".

He chuckled. "Already knew that".

Kentrell's Pov

"Aight So dis what I was thinkin, you tell da fans I got a show in BR. Have dem show up and I surprise em". I told Dre ova da phone.

I was gettin ready to tell da world dat I was still hea and I couldn't be mo excited.

"Aight, So da day I was thinkin bout is Novemba 30th at da house of blues". He said.

I nodded and rubbed ma chin. "Yea, I like dat. Got 2 months to get ready. You know I'm bringing ma baybeh's on stage right? Allem".

He laughed. "I'm already knowin. We gone need headphones fa da twins so dey ears don't pop".

I nodded. "Hol on... Lonny, go pick out some pj's! You got school inna mawnin". I told Lonny.

"Okay daddy! Tell Uncle Dre I said hi". She said as she took off down da hall.

"3 Lonny said hey". I laughed.

He chuckled. "Tell ma baybeh I said hey".

"I will Main. Aye let me get ha ready fa bed. She'on let nobody but me do it. So imma hit you layta".

"Aight". He said before he hung up.

When I got Lonny ready fa bed, I tucked ha in and read ha story. I den went to Camron's room and saw he wasn't there. I walked to da twins room and saw him and Aaliyah holdin da twins.

"Make sure you hold her head. Put a hand below her neck too. Just like that". She smiled at him doin it right.

No matta how many arguments me and Aaliyah get in, Aaliyah always put da kids first. She's an amazing motha to mine, ha's and ours.

I decided to let em be and climb in bed. Hopefully she'll sleep wit me tonight.

I was awaken by ha and cam climin in bed wit me. I smiled and turned to face em.

"Can I sleep wit you tonight?". She asked as she put cam in da bed.

I smiled. "Bae, you still ma wife you ain't gotta ask. Gone and lay down". I told ha.

She slightly smiled and got all da way in. "Leave room fa Lonny, you know she gone come layta".

She nodded.

This is what I wanted. Ma big as family as one. I can say Aaliyah changed ma life fa da betta.

—————
07/15/18

⚠️EXCUSE ANY SPELLING ERRORS ⚠️

I take my senior pics in 6 days and I'm so excited!

TOMORROW MY BDAY!