54

_________________________________
Okay so you just, go around breaking hearts just
To see what is inside, Go around stealing them
Feeding them to your pride. Did you ever stop and think that. I may really need that. To stay alive
~ Jhené Aiko
_________________________________
[ BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER VOTE AND COMMENT. PLEASE AND THANKS]

Aaliyah's Pov

Since we've gotten home from our trip a week ago. This bitch Jania has been trying me. She keeps getting on these blogs, and doing interviews about my husband.

Saying how Ken has been secretly talking to her and even that they've been seeing each other. Now I've been real nice to this hoe for too long. So today, I'm meeting up with her.

No ken does not know, and I don't care if he did. He's not coming along so therefore, he doesn't even need to know.

I walked out our bedroom and down the stairs. Seeing the kids out in the backyard playing with their cousins made me smile.

When I finally reached the last step, Ken looked up from his phone. He licked his lips and smiled. "Whea you goin?". He asked.

I exhaled. He's so damn mosey. He only wanna know because I look good. "A meeting, I'll be back in a few". I said walking out the door, making it short.

I clicked unlock on my car keys and made my way to it. I heard the front door open and someone jogging behind me.

"Hold on, not how you just sped past me like dat. Nah, tell hubby mo bout whea you goin". He said as he leaned on my car window.

I chuckled and buckled my seatbelt. "I told you I'm going to a meeting". I flashed a bright smile at him.

He rubbed his face and looked off to the side. Looking back at me, he stared at my stomach and thighs in awe.

"You lookin mighty good to be goin to a damn meetin". He said looking me up and down.

"Well ken, I am. And you gone make me late so get off my car before I hit you". I joked.

He rolled his eyes. "Last time you was doin meetins, you did a whole drug deal behind ma back".

I laughed. No his dusty ass did not just bring that up. "Yeah and that deal brought us millions. You know what, I'm leaving bye". I said as I reversed the car and drove out of the driveway.

"Yeah girl, I'm pulling up to this bitch house". I said as I spoke on the phone to Amiyah.

"I cant believe you really finna meet up with her. For everything she's done to your family. Damn near 5 years?". She sucked her teeth. "I would've killed that hoe". She laughed.

I laughed and put added some lip gloss to my lips. I put my shades on and admired myself in the mirror.

"Yeah well. She should consider herself lucky. Imma hit you when I leave tho". She said okay and we hung up.

I looked around the neighborhood she lives in. It wasn't bad for someone who just got out of prison. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a white Mercedes benz pull up to the parking lot I parked in.

She got out and sat on the hood of her car as she looked around. I rolled my eyes and exhaled. Saying a quick prayer before I got out the car.

We parked with a space in between us, giving us enough space and opportunity if she wanna get it crackin

I leaned up against my car and looked at her with a blank face. Seeing her face again really make me wanna dog walk her shit. But I can't be out here fightin, I'm a whole mother out here.

"I should start off by saying I apologize. Apologizing for almost ruining your family. I'm sorry for being the bitter person towards you".

I chuckled. "Hoe, cut the act. You ain't sorry. If you was really sorry you wouldn't have came out of prison searching and looking for my husbands love knowing he has a wife and family". I said as I showed off my wedding ring.

She laughed and looked off to the side. "Everything you have now, I've had a taste. Maybe even recently if you know what I mean. But look, Kentrell. Ain't got nothin I want no more okay?".

"I swear, If I didn't have kids at home waiting on me, I'd smack the hell outta you, you know that?". I said to her crossing my arms.

"If you wanna do somethin then do it. It's just me and you and you and I. You mad for what? Because I know for a fact yo "husband" want me?". She said putting air quotations around husband.

I angrily laughed. "Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One". I counted down in my head. "Jania, What the hell are we doing right now. You just got out of prison not too long ago for some BS over a dude that didn't want you ma".

She looked off to the side and folded her arms. "I came here to squash this stuff. And I had one question in mind which is what is the point of obsessing over a man who has showed you countless of times that he wants nothing to do with you".

A brief moment of silence passed. She bit her cheek and spoke. "He was the only man who I was comfortable being myself around. I guess after we lost our baby, I just grew even more attached with him at the thought of us having another one. Something that never happened". She admitted.

I know I sound like a damn fool when I say this. But my heart broke for this girl. I never knew she and Ken lost a child. The fact that I know what it feels like to lose 2 just- struck a nerve.

I sat up and walked to her. I wrapped her in a hug as she broke down in my arms.

"I'm so sorry. I never meant to have this happen to your family. It's just me, I need help". She sobbed.

I sniffed and wiped a tear from my face. "I forgive you. In order for us both to love on we just have to forgive and let be. If you know you need help, I can hook you up with my psychiatrist even". I said.

She smiled and nodded. "I will like that".

——————
03/24/19

Twist huh? Anyone expected that they'd be cool again? Sorry that I haven't been updating like I used to. I just haven't been in the mood to write. School is literally stressing me out (even tho i'm still on the honor roll period) school such as prom and graduation. But anyway, 30 votes and 5 comments for next chapter