32

________________________________
Mr.Serial Lover
I wish your mother loved you like I could've
That way you would've known how to love a woman
             ~ Jhene Aiko
________________________________

Aaliyah's Pov

I had just got done feeding Kyree when I saw I had a text from Cas.

~ Need 2 talk business, meet me at da trap in 30

I replied with an okay. I looked around and saw Ken playing dominos with some of his uncles and cousins.

I walked over to him and sighed. "I have to go handle some business, watch the kids". I told him.

He looked up at me and looked back at the game. He laughed. "Nah, I'm back na, I' a handle dat shit. You stay hea n I'll do it".

I frowned my face. "No, you don't know the things that's been happening so I need to go".

He looked back up at me. He stood up and looked down at me. "I told you I'll do it. Stay hea". He said through gritted teeth.

I laughed. "No".

He titled his head. "Come hea". He said as he snatched my arm and started to pull me somewhere.

"Don't grab me like that". I said to him as I smacked his hand away. It didn't stop anything since we were already on the side of a house away from people.

"Look, since I'm back you'n need to be doin dat shit no mo. You can finish schoo, stay home and be a mom. You too pretty to be doin dat shit. Shouldn't had even had you do it in da first place". He sighed as he shook his head.

I rolled my eyes. "You don't want me to do it because of Cas". I said as I kicked some grass.

He looked at me and shook his head. "I gotta be worried bout y'all? Yall creepin round?". He asked rubbing his face.

I shook my head. "No".

He cut his eyes and finally nodded. "Aight, So why would I be trippin? Ion need you doin it no mo so stop". He said.

"Look, I gotta be there in 20 minutes soooo". I said as I dragged my O's.

He rolled his eyes. Sighing he rubbed his hair. "Dis da last time Main. Afta dis, let 3 handle dis". He snapped as he walked back to the table he once was at.

Rolling my eyes, I made my way to my car. I was happy that I can stop now, even if it seems like I'm not.

Casanova's Pov

"I don't see why you doin this shit man". Dave said as he blew smoke.

I rolled my eyes and continued to tap my foot on the wooden floor. "I just found out that the nigga who murked my best friend ain't dead. I gotta kill him and everyone else involved with him". I spat.

"The fuck that gotta do with gettin do this money?". Dave asked as he looked at me.

Nipsey then walked in. Looking mad as hell, as usual. "What the hell is so important I had to fly out here?".

"He over here talkin bout he gotta kill some people". Dave said.

I smacked his arm. "Nigga don't go twisting my words up".

He rolled his eyes and smashed his blunt out. "Man, what you say then".

"The nigga who killed Marcus ain't dead".

Nipsey looked at me then at Dave. He scoffed and sat down. "Wait what?". He asked.

"I know, I found out earlier while I was on Instagram". I said as I pulled my phone or to show him the post.

"Look, I get what you wanna do. But you gotta get over that shit. He is dead". Nipsey said as he moved the phone away from him.

"What?". I asked in shock.

He sighed. "That was my nigga too. But us cancelling this shit ain't gone bring him back. Nor killin everybody who loved him".

"I honestly think you need to let it go too". Dave said. "Unless you want to kill Aaliyah and her kids".

I looked up at him confused. He then showed me his phone where a picture of Aaliyah and Yb with kids who I'm guessing is theirs.

"You want revenge on him you gotta kill her". He said.

"What the hell? How she know him?". I asked.

"That's his wife dipshit".

I shook my head. "I guess I gotta do what I gotta do".

They both looked at me and shook their head slightly. Just then Aaliyah walked into the room. She smiled and exhaled.

"Sorry everyone, was at a family gathering". She said as she took a seat. "What's this meeting about?".

There was a quick moment of silence before Dave nudged my shoulder. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"The deal is off mama, we can't do it no more". I told her. She frowned her face and sighed.

"Was the drugs not good?". She asked. I nodded my head.

"They were". I said.

She sighed and nodded. She grabbed her purse and stood up. "Well it was nice doing business with you all". She said with a smile.

She stuck her hand out and we all shook it. "My men will show you all out. Have a great day".

I nodded and started to make my way to the truck.

"Y'all gone help me right?". I asked them.

Nipsey looked back at me. "Nigga are you dumb? I have 2 kids who need me. No I'm not going to prison over that shit". He spat.

"Nigga he was our best friend!".

Nipsey shook his head and continued to look out the window.

"Dave?".

He sighed and didn't say anything neither. I rolled my head and nodded.

"Guess I'm goin it by myself then".

—————
created 07/19/20

A/N: You guys probably have been wondering where I've been. It's my senior year and I'm getting a lot of things done for my future. So I will publish whenever I can. Next chapter will be out with hmm, 30 votes? Thanks for bein patient🥰
                                ~ Laideeya