2

__________________________________
Hop out the back of the Bentley, I'm thuggin'
Strapped with that forty, you know I'll bust it
Hustlin', yeah we be trappin' in public
~ Youngboy NBA
__________________________________
Kentrell's Pov

I feel as though I'm losing ma' mind. This not being able to do shit is insane. I'm not going to up and leave ma' family like I did before but it's making me go crazy. I hate that I have to depend on Aaliyah fa' everything.

She's literally been ma' rock for da' past 2 years. As a man, I feel like I have to be da' bread winner of da' family. Da' fact that Aaliyah manages being a mom and control da' drugs while only being 21 is beyond amazing.

If I were to come out of hiding, it would be hell. For ma' fans, ma' family and ma' career. Ma' fans would basically disown me for lying to em. Dem' hatin ass niggas would kill ma' entire family while making me watch and that's just something I can't handle.

So for da' sake of all that, I must remain dead. But today, I just wanted to get out of these mansion walls and breath. Feel regular again.

I sat up and went to da shower. After a hot hour shower I put on a black sweat suit and added a black Beenie, Cartier shades and some all black yeezy's.

I grabbed da keys to Aaliyah's Range and walked out da house.

"Good morning sir. You goin out today? Do you need someone to assist you?". Curtis asked.

I shook ma' head no and got in da car. They opened da gates and I drove out. I didn't know exactly where I was going so I just drove.

After about 45 minutes of me driving, I saw a movie theatre so I decided I could just see a movie. I put ma' hoodie on and made sure I was unnoticeable. I got out da' car and made ma' way to da' doors. It felt so good to be breathing something other than home.

I paid for ma' ticket and walked into da' theatre that would be playin The Avengers: Infinity War and sat down. Da' room then started getting crowded with families and it made me paranoid.

The movie finally ended and it was koo. It was 12:45 when I made it to da' car. It would be about another 30 minutes drive before I got home so I might as well spend some mo' time to myself.

I drove to da beach and just sat in da' car. Watching everyone play and enjoy their life. Meanwhile, I'm hiding.

I felt ma' eyes get watery and I quickly wiped em. I swear, Aaliyah da one pregnant and I'm gettin all ha' hormones. I knew by now Aaliyah was worried sick about me. I rarely ever go out. Honestly, this is da' first time I've left da' house in about 6 months. I just couldn't stay cooped up for ever man.

I pulled back inside da' driveway and seen da' guards talking before they let me in. I hopped out and seen Aaliyah pacing back and forth on da' porch.

When she seen the car she ran to me. "Where the Hell have you been?!". She screamed.

I rolled ma' eyes and got out da' car. I walked through da' front door and sat da' keys on da' key ring. "I went to see a movie then sat on da' beach". I said nonchalantly.

Her hands cuffed her face. "So that's just the thing to do huh?".

I rolled ma' eyes. I walked inside Londyn's room and seen ha' playing wit ha' barbies. I picked ha' up and laid a kiss on ha' cheek. "Do you not hear me talking to you?". Aaliyah questioned.

"Aaliyah chill out shit nah' I needed to breath". I told ha'. Londyn smiled and continued playing wit ha dolls.

"Kentrell, do you not realize what the hell happened? Do you not know you are dead to the public?". She sounded more upset.

"Man, Aaliyah gwone wit all dat' let me spend time wit' ma' daughta".

She exhaled. "You don't see the problem with what you did do you?".

I rolled my eyes. Call me a brat if ya' want. But damn; can I breath fa' a minute?

"Aaliyah we'll talk about dis' later". I sat down on da' floor wit' Londyn.

"Kentrell, you're a father of damn near 7 kids. You're 22 years old! Why do I have to baby your dumb ass all the time? I'm always easy on you because you know, you're sad about being held up in here, I get that. But you have to realize the purpose behind it".

"Aaliyah, I said we'll talk about dis' layta main". I turned to ha' and seen da tears in ha' eyes. I turned da' otha' way to play wit' Lonny again.

I could hear ha' breathin shake and she stormed out.

"Daddy, can I tell you a secret?". Londyn asked.

"Wassup baby?".

She stopped playing wit ha' dolls and looked at me. "When you left, mommy cried really hard and she had to sit down and put her head in between her legs".

She must've had a panic attack. She's been having those a lot and they were pretty bad. "Who helped mommy?".

She paused and looked down. "Well, Curtis and Joe. They told me and cammy to run to get her water".

I rubbed ma' temples. I hate da' fact that I'm now physically hurting Aaliyah now.

"It's okay though daddy. Don't cry, she's better". She smiled and kissed ma' cheek.

I smiled and wiped ma' eyes. "Thank you baby girl. You gone be a wonderful big sister".

I took one last look around ha' room and got up. I blew ha' a kiss and closed da' door behind me. I seen da' new baby's room door was open so I peeked in and saw Aaliyah sittin in da' white rocking chair.

She rolled ha' eyes when she seen me. "What do you want Ken?". She barked.

"Befo' you get mad, let me explain".

She shook ha' head and chuckled. She looked off to da' side. "There is no possible explanation for what you did! You know what the rules are Kentrell. What would've happened if somebody saw you?!".

I was about to respond but I was just gone let ha' get what she feel out.

"You're always so selfish man you know that? Do you know I had another panic attack? I can't be stressing out like this. You know what happened the last time".

I then saw da' tears form in ha' eyes. I sighed. I always blamed myself for makin ha' lose our last baby. That was something I neva told nobody.

I sighed. I wiped ma' mouth and began to speak. "Can you look at things from ma' life tho? How would you feel if you didn't have no friends, haven't talked to nobody in years? Bein locked in this house; Aaliyah, I'm lonely man. I feel like I'm alone. And if it weren't for all ma' kids, I would've wished I died that day". I told ha'.

She didn't speak. "Me knowing I'm a mother, there's nothing that I would do to put my kids in danger". She shot at me. She sat up and got in ma' face.

She wrapped me in a hug and just cried. "Kentrell, I-I-I'm trapped with you baby. You hurt, I hurt. You know that". She let out.

This was ma' true rida right hea'.
——————
This chapter short :/
Aye what's y'all favorite song on the album? Mine has to be either Villain or Traumatized.