10

_________________________________
Need you for the old me, need you for my sanity
Need you to remind me where I come from
Can you remind me of my gravity?
Ground me when I'm tumblin', spiralin', plummetin' down to Earth. You keep me down to earth
~ Sza
_________________________________
[A/N: before you get any further!!!! VOTE!!! please try your best to comment throughout the story. It helps me a lot! Thanks]

Kentrell's Pov

Today is me and Aaliyah's anniversary. 3 years ago I met ha'. That day is when I decided in ma' mind that she was mine. I always knew she was gone be ma' wife and have ma' kids. And that's exactly what happened.

Ma' mom had took da' kids for da' weekend so it was only me and Aaliyah. Wit da' presence of our unborn child.

I had a cute lil set up fa' Aaliyah. Balloons were hangin and at da ends were pictures of us. I sat roses on da' counter fa' ha' and in da backyard it was set up to be like a picnic. Apple Cider for ha' and Hennessy fa' me. It seem like I'm da' one who always plan romantic shit wit us but it's okay. It's fa' ma' baybeh.

She had went to da' store to get some last minute stuff fa' da baybeh showa that was comin up. I had on a black tee, black and yellow Yamaha pants wit some black and white Air Force 1s.

I went out to da backyard to make sure everythang was da' way it was 'sposed to be. It was, so all I needed was fa' ha' to come home. I heard ma' phone start to ring. "momma" I read.

"Wassup momma?". I said to ha'.

"What you doin".

I sighed. "I'm in da' backyard gettin dis shit togetha' fa' me and liyah's anniversary".

"Oh it's today? Shit, how long it's been?".

"3 yea's. It feel like I just met ha' at ma' concert". I began to reminisce.

Flashback

"Main ion wanna be cooped in hea' wit y'all goofy asses. Ole' big head no neck head asses". I told da crew. We was in California fa' a show.

"Nigga I know you not talkin. Got 3 craters in yo damn fo'head. Who threw a brick at yo ass". Boomer ugly ass said, trynna be funny.

"Nigga you really ugly though. At least I pull bitches". I told him.

"I'm da' sexiest dark skin in dis' group. In dis' buildin". He popped his colla'.

"Can y'all dummies stop arguin for 5 minutes? Let's get some fresh air befa' da' show". Kd said as he stood up off da couch.

As we was walkin around we seen 2 fine ass bitches. One was brown and da' otha was light. They was both fine, but da' brown one had ma eye.

I saw 3 pull his phone out and start recordin us. "ya heard me gang shit we in dis hoe ya dig".

When he said dat, da brown one turned around at us then back at ha' friend. She grabbed ha' friend phone and started takin pics of ha'. Prolly scared ha.

They started takin pics and Ben big face ass said "damn ha' ass fat". I smacked his head and shook mine.

3 started walkin to em so we all followed.

"Wha y'all up to? Y'all hea' fa da show ?". 3 asked.

"Yeah, but it don't start till 30 some minutes so we wanted to pass some time by lookin around". Da light one said nervously.