31

_________________________________
Man, I swear they ain't feelin my pain
I just smile through it all
You that I won't change, Yeah
For so long, I been stuck in the rain
I been chasing after the money before I was a teen
~ NBA YoungBoy
_________________________________

Omniscient

YoungBoy woke up and decided to cook breakfast. He know it wasn't his house but knew it was the right thing.

Halfway cooking he heard his daughter walk down the hall. Yawning, she wrapped her arms around his legs.

"Daddy, I had a bad dream".

He turned the fire down on the stove and picked her up. He kissed her forehead and moved hair out her face.

"What was it about baybeh?". He asked.

She shook her head and laid her head on his chest. He felt a drop of water fall down his chest and looked to see Londyn crying.

"Baybeh, daddy hea' what's wrong mamas". He asked getting concerned.

He wiped a tear from her eye before she started to speak. "That you and mommy didn't stay together".

He shook his head and kissed her cheek. "Baybeh, me and mommy gone always be hea. We meant to be togetha". He smiled. "We not goin no whea Aight?". He asked.

She nodded and wiped her face. He sat her down on the island top before kissing her forehead again.

"Want some pancakes?". He asked her.

She nodded.

Finishing breakfast up, he decided to take Aaliyah her food. Walking down the hall, he heard her throwing up. He started to speed walk to her room. Sitting the food down on a night stand and walking to her bathroom.

"Say what's wrong? You aight?". He asked as he bent down to get to her level.

She hurriedly wipes her fingers off before he could see. She nodded and flushed the toilet. Going to the sink to wash and brush her teeth.

"You sick? Maybe you shouldn't stay hea' when I leave".

She looked at him then back at the mirror. "I'm fine. Just felt a little sick, probably need to eat".

He nodded. "Well, I cooked breakfast. It's on ya luh table out dea". He said as he started to walk out the bathroom.

"Thanks". She said.

He tuned back around. "Lonny had a dream that we ain't get back together".

She shook her head. "We not even divorced, just separated".

He rolled his eyes. She wasn't getting the point he was trying to make. "Look, dis shit effectin our baybeh na, Issa problem. We need to work on us".

She sighed and dried her hands off. She wants to be in the same house with her husband, but she just wasn't mentally there.

"Trust me, I'm all for it. I just need to get myself together".

Feeling himself get angry, he took in a deep breath. "Getting ya self togetha? What's wrong witchu?".

"I'm not confident in my body Ken. I don't feel like the old me. I put on extra weight, I have this stupid ass scar on me. I'm not physically ready to be in a relationship right now. I need to get myself right".

Understanding what she was sayin he nodded. "Aight, well I'm finna go to ma old block. Ma family havin a cookout and you know they expect to see ya".