5

________________________________
That boy like to talk
We pop out with the mops
You gon' shoot a little
We gon' shoot a lot
~ Tay-K
________________________________
Omniscient of NOLA Narcos

They had just left the meeting with Aaliyah and were now getting in their SUV.

"Man, the supplier? Really! We never agreed to that". Nipsey yelled at Casanova. He was pissed. Aaliyah and Dre being their supplier was not apart of the plan.

Casanova looked at him. "Man, I panicked. This could be a good call for us! We running low on supplies anyway". He turned back so he could be looking out the window.

"Look, Nip I see why you mad and Cas I see why you pulled that trick ass stunt back there. But this shit is not gone turn out pretty". He's shook his head as he looked at Nipsey.

"You don't know what you sayin". Casanova told him.

"What you mean Dave?". Nipsey asked him, completely ignoring Casanova.

Dave cleared his throat and put his phone in his pocket. "I mean look. There can't be 2 big drug dealers slash companies whatever the fuck you wanna call it in town. This gone end up bloody, and Cas that's where you fucked up at".

Casanova rolled his eyes. He didn't trust Nipsey and the feelings were mutual on Nips side. But since Casanova's best friend was koo with Nip, he let the shit slide.

"Y'all shut the hell up damn. Whatever the hell happens happens. Get the stick out y'all ass". Casanova told them.

Casanova used to be really close with Nipsey before his best friend was killed. But once he was killed close to 5 years back, he felt that Nipsey changed.

"And I hope yo ass don't try no goofy goober ass shit wit Aaliyah. You ain't see that ring on her finger?". Nipsey told Casanova, trying to make it obvious that she's married.

Casanova kissed his teeth. "Man I don't want her ass. This shit strictly business".

Dave rolled his eyes. "Man who gives a damn? Nipsey you smashed our old dealers bitch. Why you mad?". He asked him.

Nipsey frowned his face. "Don't be calling my wife no bitch. I'm talking about him, not me. Damn nigga can you pick a side?!".

Casanova gave a slight chuckle. "Y'all some clowns".

Casanova's Pov

I had just pulled up to my house back in Atlanta. It always felt good to be home. It was when I could spend quality time with my daughter, Cassie.

I sat my jacket down on my kitchen island and went to the fridge for a snack. I decided to just settle with a sandwich since it would be quick.

Sitting on the couch watching TV, I heard my daughter and wife come down the stairs.

"Hey babe! How was New Orleans?". My wife asked as she sat on the couch next to me.

"It was koo, glad to be home with y'all". I smiled as my daughter kissed my cheek.

"Daddy how come we couldn't come with you on your trip this time?". She asked as she plopped on the couch beside me.

My daughter is 10 going on 11. She doesn't know what I do other than me being a rapper. And even if she was older, I would never tell her I'm a trapper.

"Not this time. Next time y'all can alright?". I wrapped my arms around neck.

She nodded and looked at the TV.