51

_________________________________
I could write a hundred songs for you
Sing them all night long to you
Even break the law for you
Can tell the judge blame it all on me
~ Syd
_________________________________

Aaliyah's Pov

Today is the big day! The day you, me, and everyone has been waiting for! Even though we're already married, the fact that I get to walk down the aisle is so exciting to me.

Since that whole situation happened with Ken and I some time ago, he's really been trying to get on my good side. I mean showering me in gifts, attention, etc. Almost as if, he was guilty of something.

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts. "You ready for your big day baby?". My mom said as she walked in with my breakfast.

I smiled and nodded. "I might sound silly but I'm nervous. What if Ken doesn't like the dress?".

She shook her head and laughed.

A knock came from the other side, and in came my sister along with my daughter and my brother, Dylan. "That man loves yo dirty panties. He's gonna like the dress". Jaliyah said.

I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed. "Hey y'all. But I sure do hope he does".

Dylan walked over and wrapped me in a hug. "You ready for ya big day lil sis?". He said with a smile.

I nodded and smiled. It's still unbelievable that I have a big brother. Me and him now talk every single day. Even with him being 28 and me 22, we're really close.

 Even with him being 28 and me 22, we're really close

[Her brother]

"Ready as I'll ever be". I chuckled. I looked at the clock which read 12:30pm on it. I hope Kim sets up everything nicely. I thought. I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by my daughter.

"Mommy guess what! Uncle Dyl said that whenever we go to his house, me and cam gonna have our own room!". She jumped.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. I swear my baby girl is the purest thing ever.

"Well that's good baby. You can go to your uncle house when you're on break and maybe the weekends".

My phone rang and it was of course, my husband. "Hey babe". I said as I popped a watermelon slice in my mouth.

"Hey luh, what you up to?".

I sighed. "At the moment I'm eating breakfast which your daughter is eating up. Londyn stop eating all my fruit baby".

She crossed her arms and pouted. "I want some fruit".

"No Londyn, you ate already". My sister told her.