20

_________________________________
I mean, after all the things that we been through
I mean, after all the things we got into
Ayo, I know of some things that you ain't told me
Ayo, I did some things but that's the old me
             ~ Kanye West
__________________________________

Kentrell's Pov

Ion care how much of a "thug" people try to make me seem. But when it come to ma baybeh's ion play.

So when I had to disguise myself in order to see ma' baybeh, I was all fa' it.

"Starr, you mean to tell me you'n know nothin bout dis? He been actin koo dis whole time til na?".

"Kentrell for the 1000th fucking time, I told you yes". She said as she rolled ha' eyes.

Aaliyah was sitting right beside me as she held ma' hand. Yeah we ain't seeing eye to eye at da' moment, but at da' end of da' day, she still ma' wife.

"Ken, I know you're upset but lower your voice. Baby K will be fine okay? Just calm down". She told me.

I sighed and crossed ma' arms. Ma' legs was shakin because I was so pissed. Some shit just not addin up.

"Family for Kamron Gaulden?". The docta said.

We all got up and walked to ha'. She gave a quick smile before talkin. "Can I have a word with the parents? If you all don't mind".

My momma sighed. "Why you only gotta talk to his parents? We all care fa' da' baybeh".

"Momma Sherhonda, please just let them talk to them". Aaliyah told ha.

"Momma just chill, go sit down and wait".

She mumbled somethin befa' she walked off.

When she finally walked off, Aaliyah was about to. I grabbed ha' hand to stay since she love ma' son like he ha's.

"Well, I've ran many tests with him".

"Okay so what's going on?".

"Mom, are you aware that he hasn't been taking his medicine?". The docta asked as she directed ha' attention to Starr.

I looked at Starr. She looked at me scared as da' fuck.

"Medicine?". Me and Aaliyah both said at da' same time.

"He has cancer and he was put on medicine to help keep it from spreading too quick. But It seems like he's not taking them anymore".

I looked ova' at starr who was lookin scared shitless. I bit ma' lip and Aaliyah squeezed ma' hand.

"Starr, say main, don't play wit me. My son got what?". I asked ha'. I pulled ma' pants up and walked closa' to ha'.

Aaliyah pulled me back. "Babe, don't make the same mistake okay? Go take a walk outside and I'll come get you. But do not cause a scene". She told me.

I looked at ha' and nodded. I walked off and made ma way to da entrance.

Aaliyah's Pov

"Now you say what about cancer? Starr, why didn't you say anything to us?". I asked her.

"I was scared. I didn't know how to tell Ken. I just couldn't do it". She said with tears in her eyes.

I shook my head and sighed. Can't believe this is happening right now.

"Kamron needs to have a blood transfusion. Since he hasn't been taking the medicine we need him to have one as soon as possible". The doctor said.

"Okay so what do we have to do to get him that?". I asked the doctor.

"They have to have O- blood".

"The reason I've been holding off on it is because I don't have that blood type". Starr said.

I looked at her stupid. "Okay, well if you don't his father does. I'll go get Ken, I know he'll do it ASAP". I said. I started to walk away but she soon yanked my arm back.

"Aaliyah, that's the problem. Kentrell he-". She hesitated.

"He what?".

She put her head down and I seen the tears stroll down her face. "Baby K isn't Kentrell's".

——————
Short but juicy right? Yup 😏

Vote comment and share! Y'all already know the process.

I wanna thank everybody who helped me become number 1! Ya might not think it's that serious but to me it is! Without you guys and gaals I wouldn't have this

I wanna thank everybody who helped me become number 1! Ya might not think it's that serious but to me it is! Without you guys and gaals I wouldn't have this. Thank you so much❤️❤️