18

_________________________________
I'll keep your number saved
'Cause I hope one day you get the sense to call me
I'm hopin that you'll say you're missin me the way I'm missin you
~ Khalid
_________________________________
⚠️Slight Trigger Warning⚠️

Aaliyah's Pov

So here my ass is, staying at home right up under a Kentrell. He took my phone and told Denzel I wouldn't be able to make it so now I'm here planning a damn gender reveal party.

"Lunch date ma' ass". He mumbled as he was looking through my phone.

"Kentrell shut yo shit okay? Can you get off me I can't move".

He rolled his eyes and let up a little. "All these niggas in yo dm's. Don't get them niggas killed main, I'm ttg; trained to go. Don't try to play me".

He literally always takes things to the damn extreme. He acting like I be responding to em. So I just didn't say anything.

"Aye how was da' dudes when you told em you wouldn't be they supplier?". He said as he looked back over at me.

Oh shit. I forgot all about that bs. "Uhh, they were whatever about it. Hey I'm about to run to the store, want anything?". I asked as I sat up off the bed.

He handed me my phone back and shook his head. "Nah, I'll see you when you come back. Luh you". He said as he pecked my lips and faced the Tv.

"I love you more baby. See you in a few".

I walked out the door and made my way downstairs. I grabbed my purse off the rack along with my keys and made my way to my truck.

I picked my phone up to make a call. "Hey Denzel, I have a few minutes to spare, you down for lunch still?". I asked into the phone.

"Yeah I'm down, text me when you're outside of the hotel and I'll come down".

"Alright. See you in about 30 minutes".

He agreed and we hung up the phone. Now I know what y'all thinking. "Aaliyah are you stupid" "I'm starting to not like you now", but honestly I don't care. I'm tired of being cooped up in the house. I have no friends! Being able to talk to someone beside my husband and family is what I need.

So before you try to judge me, make sure you put yourself in my shoes.

I pulled up to his hotel. I called him about 5 minutes ago and told him that I was here and to come down.

As I was waiting I was observing the area. As my eyes scanned the entrance, they immediately locked eyes with Denzel.

I smiled and put my head down. Can't believe I'm actually doing this shit.

"Wassup mamas. How you been?". He asked as he got in the car. He reached over and wrapped me in a big warm hug.

"I've been good. You?". I asked as I pulled away.

"You already know me mama". He said with a smile. His eyes traveled down to my stomach then back up at me.

"You Umm?".

I already knew what he meant. I nodded my head yes and started the car back up.

"By who?". He asked confused.

"I'd rather not talk about it".

He nodded and put his seatbelt on.

"So where we going today?".