55

_________________________________
We tried to jump in the pool
With no water
Makes it harder just to float I see
They look at us like we're fools
Derek Pope
_________________________________
[ BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER VOTE AND COMMENT. PLEASE AND THANKS]

Aaliyah's Pov

The cold breeze hit my face as we got off our flight. I looked around and smiled as I haven't been in california for some years. It feels good to be home.

But of course, we aren't here to vacate. It's time to finally kill this bitch. Put his face in the dirt for once and for all.

All the pain this man has put my family through, this man deserves to die. This man isn't even a man. He's a coward. How are you supposed to be kidnapping me to get back at my husband, then end up raping me and killing my child.

I couldn't fathom it. He's sick in the head and I'm done with this whole thing. He's been around for way too long already.

"Liyah come on, cant be movin slow mane. We can't be seen". Ken said as he pulled on my arm. We went to an all black SUV and headed off to our hotel.

"You sho he hea? Dis city?". Boomer asked as he hopped into the third row of the truck.

Ken looked back at him and nodded. He pulled out a burner phone and went to the messages.

"Dis whea he stay. We hit it early mornin round 2am. Dat way we won't get caught or seen".

I watched him in this business manner and I've never seen him like this. He was so into what he was saying while the guys were too. They were all serious.

"So when we drop sis off at da hotel, we make our way to his house?". Dre asked Ken.

I looked over at Ken and frowned. He didn't even tell them that I was apart of this too.

I cleared my throat to be known. They all faced me with an eyebrow raised.

"I too am apart of this". I said matter-a-factly. They all looked at each other and laughed; except Ken.

"Aye sis, you funny. Ken what ya wife talkin bout mane". Kd laughed extra hard.

I looked at ken. "So you ain't tell them?". I asked.

He grabbed his temples and shook his head. He looked at me then back at them. "She helpin".

The laughter stopped immediately. "Nigga what? What she gone be da get away driver? Why you even puttin ha in dis danga?". Boomer semi-yelled.

This is what I love about them. They're all so protective over me. They all love me and wouldn't want me in any harm. But I hate it as well.

"I'm a grown woman. I have the right to want to kill the bastard who raped me as well as kill my child". I snapped.

I sat back in my seat and rolled my eyes. I was so ready to get out this damn car and find my own way. Because irritated was an understatement.

Kentrell reached his hand over and touched mine. "Don't start no drama y'all. Y'all know I been told y'all bout dis. Damn". He said with a hint of irritation in his voice.

A brief of silence took over the car. "Damn you did. Ma bad. But I still think she shouldn't be hea". Dre said looking outside the window.

"Well it isn't up to you. So sit back and relax. We go to da hotel, eat, then dip. Make it clean and easy aight?". Ken said sternly.

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

We walked inside this raggedy ass hotel. Not even hotel, motel. This shit was straight up trash.