4. Night terrors

Tord's POV:

We were all kinda silent for a while until Edd spoke. "Wait. You said you are a guarding angel, right? Then who are you suppose to guard?" Edd asked. I looked at him.

"Well, like I said earlier, I want to make it up to you. So, I'm guarding all of you, guys." I said. "Oh." Matt said. I looked at him and then on the floor. There was still the broken plate withm cookies. But then, I saw something...

"Oh, I should pick this up!" Matt said. He crouched down and started to pick up the shattered pieces. But he cut himself. His hand started bleeding. I gasped. "Matt, are you okay?" I asked him and ran towards him.

He still had the piece in his hand. He touched his face and accidently cut it as well. "Ow, my face! Why my face!?" He said and fainted. We were just there watching him. "Matt!"

I shook my head back to reality. 'Was that...a vision?' I asked myself. "Oh, I should pick this up!" Matt suddenly said and he crouched down. "Matt, no!" I said and got up. He looked at me with a questioning look. "Why not?" He asked.

"I-I'll do it..." I said and started to pick up those pieces. "Umm, why did you not let Matt do it?" Tom asked. "I...had a vision... I guess because I'm a guarding angel I have this ability to safe someone from getting hurt." I answered and opened the trash can.

"Oh. That makes sence, I guess..." He said as I threw the broken plate in the trash can and closed it. We all sat on the couch. "Should we watch something?" Edd asked. We nodded.

"So, what about...Stranger Things?" Edd said. "Okay." I said. "What's that?" Tom asked. "Well, let's watch it and you will see." Edd said and turned the tv on.

*time skip*

It was geting pretty late and we still watched tv. Well, at least I thought so. I looked at the guys to see them all sleeping. Matt and Edd were cuddled to eack other. I smiled. 'Cute.' I thought and took out my phone. Even though I'm and angel, that doesn't mean I can't have a phone.

I took a photo and saved it. I then looked at Tom. He was asleep as well. His head rested on his hand and he was snoring like a kitten. I smirked and took a photo of him as well being such a creepy stalker I am.

I looked back at Edd and Matt and decided to let them sleep tonight here and cuddled. I want to see their reaction when they wake up. I looked back at Tom and carefully picked him up bridal style.

He smiled in his sleep and nuzzled his head in my chest. I blushed slightly. I walked upstairs and found his room. I placed him on his bed and pulled the covers over him.

I was about to leave when he suddenly grabbed my sleeve. I stopped and looked at him. He still looked like he was sleeping, but he said something. "Stay...please..." I was just looking at him for a while and then sighed.

I walked back to him and crawled in his bed with him. He smiled again and hugged me. I blushed again, but I hugged him back and pulled him close. "Goodnight Tom."

Tom's POV:

I was on the top of a hill. I didn't know, where exactly. I looked behind me to see...pieces of a giant robot. I walked closer until I saw something red on the ground. I turned my head to see...Tord.

He was laying in a pool of his own blood, harpoon was stuck in his chest and blood was coming out of his mouth. He looked like he was dead. I gasped and kneeled next to him. He suddenly moved.

He looked at me. I could see anger fill up his eyes. He pointed at me. "You...YOU...YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!" He screamed. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to!" I said. Tears were filling up my 'eyes'.

He looked even more angry then before. "SORRY!? SORRY WON'T FIX THIS, YOU DRUNK IDIOT! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS! NEVER!!!" He screamed. I started crying. "I'm sorry... I wish I should be the one who died instead of you..." I said.

As I said that, a harpoon came flying and hit me in my chest. I started to cough...blood. I was crying even more. "I'm sorry...please...forgive me..." I said and then everything went black...

I woke up screaming and crying. I was sweating and breathing really quick. The I heard some noise next to me. I turned my head to see...Tord? What was he doing here. He looked at me worried.

"Tom, are you okay? You were screaming and crying from your sleep!" He said in a worried tone.

I looked down. "I'm sorry that I woke you up..." I said still crying and sobbing. "No, no. No harm done, I'm just worried. What happened?" He asked.

I looked back at him and sighed. "I...had a nightmare... You were there...on top of a hill... There was a harpoon stuck in your chest. You said mean things like 'I will never forgive you!' or 'It's your fault!' and then...a harpoon came flying towards me and hit me in my chast..." I said.

I was waiting for a punch to a face, but instead I got a warm hug. He was hugging me... I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder. "Shh... It's okay. I'm not mad because of that. You know that I forgive you, right?" He said.

"I-I know, but I just can't help but feel guilty..." I said. We slowly pulled away and I looked down. He then handed me something. It was Tomee bear! I took him from him and hugged him. I looked back at Tord and smiled at him. "Thank you..."