28. Just a rainy day

Tord's POV:

"Wow, that was awesome!" Edd said as we walked out of the club. It was dark outside already. Stars set up on the sky. We all nodded in agreement. Tom and I held hands and I could hear him yawn a few times.

"Well guys, it was nice talking and spending time with you, but we better get back to the base. We can hang out sometimes again. But now, goodnight!" Paul said. "Goodnight!" We said in unison and watched as Paul and Patryck walked away, heading back to the army base.

Edd yawned and so did Matt. "Well, let's go home. It's late and I want to sleeeeeeeep." Edd said. "Same with me." Matt said.

"Let's go." Tom said and we all started walking to our house. As soon as we opened the door, Ringo came running towards us, meowing. Edd chuckled and picked him up. "Hey Ringo, missed me?" He said as he petted his fur.

Ringo meowed as an answer and Edd put him down. He headed towards his room. "Goodnight guys!" He said before he closed the door from his room. "Goodnight Edd." I answered and sat on the couch.

"Well guys, my beautiful face needs some sleep as well so, goodnight!" Matt said and went into his room as well. Tom however sat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder. He smiled at me.

I smiled back and started petting his hair. He made some purring noices, I found it kinda cute. After a while, the purring stopped. I looked at him to see him sleeping peacufully. I chuckled and wrapped my arm around him.

I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep, dreaming about us singing on the stage, smiling.

*time skip*

I yawned and tiredly opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was Tom laying on top of me. I blushed when I realized it. He yawned and started to open his 'eyes' as well.

He looked at me and he froze. His cheeks started to heat up. I was the first one who broke the awkward silence. "Umm...can you please get off me?" I said. He quickly nodded and got off. He helped me up. "S-sorry. It just suprised me." He said. "Hey, It's fine." I answered and smiled at him.

I then realized it was...stil dark in here. "Hey Tord, did you no-" I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hand. We both stayed silent. I could hear small drops falling on the window. I removed my hand and walked to the window.

It was raining outside. Clouds were covering the sky that was now completly dark. It started raining harder. I heard some footsteps behind me.

"Morning Tom! Morning Tord! What's up?" I could hear Edd talking. I didn't even turn around. "Morning to you too, Edd. I just noticed that it's raining outside." I said while still looking out of the window.

"What did you just say? It's raining?" Edd said and walked to the window as well. "Aww. Then what are we gonna do today?" He said. "I don't know, we can just play some games or some boring stuff like that." Tom said.

I sat on the couch and so did Edd. Matt and Tom did the same and we all stayed silent, thinking. I was getting lost in my thoughts, like usual, when I heard a loud bang coming from outside. I jumped slightly.

I realized it was just a thunder. "Welp, It's storm now, huh?" I said. Edd nodded and we stayed silent once again. Then a flash filled the room and the lights blinked. "Wow. That's a storm out there, isn't it?" Tom said.

"Yeah. To be honest..." I paused and looked outside again. "I kinda like storms." I said. They looked at me, looking confused. "What? I thought that you are the pastel and sweet type." Tom said.

"Well, yeha. But that doesn't mean I have to hate storm or be scared of it." I said. "Makes sence." Tom said. "Well guys, let's just..." Edd snapped his fingers. "Draw!"He said. "Draw?" Tom said. "Yes! We'll draw what we want!" Edd said.

"Fine. Let's do this." I said. Edd grinned and took four papers and gave them to us. I took a pencil from him and started to draw. And I knew exactly what I was gonna draw.

Tom's POV:

I stared at the paper for a while. 'What the hell am I suppose to draw? I have apsolutely no idea!' I thought. I glanced over at Tord's picture. He was drawing something, but I didn't know what yet.

Edd was drawing a cat with a cola can. Matt was trying to draw himself, I think since he was saying thinks like 'It must be perfect like me!'. I looked back at the paper.

I started to draw Susan. I never really could draw good, but I didn't care that much. Minutes passed and everyone was finished, including me. "Okayguys, what did you draw?" Edd asked.

Matt showed us a picture of himself. Edd giggled. "Of course. Tord, what did you draw?" Edd asked and we looked at Tord. He showed us his picture while smiling. I looked at it and froze. I blushed madly.

He drew me and him both smiling. I was holding my Susan. He drew it in that cute style. He looked over at me. "Hey, you okay?" He asked, chuckling. "Uhh, y-yeah." I answered. He smiled and put his picture down. "What did you draw, Tom?" He asked.

I, of course showed him a picture of Susan. "That's cool!" He said. I smiled at him. "Thanks." I said. Edd showed us his picture and it didn't suprise me.

There was Ringo, a cola can, bacon and there was a green background. "Just things that Ilove." He said while grinning.

"Okay, so what are we gonna do now?" I asked. We all stayed silent once again. "I know! Tom, sing us something!" Tord said. "W-what?" I answered. "Come on. And play us something with Susan!" He said.

I thought about it for a while. I sighed. "Okay, just let me get her." I said. I walked away towards my room and I could hear faint 'Yay!' behind me. I chuckled.

'My classic Tord...'