25. Is that...you?

Tord's POV:

I woke up on the couch with Tom cuddled to me. Matt and Edd were sitting next to me, also cuddled. I chuckled and carefully moved him off me.

I stood up and headed to the kitchen. I thought that I could make a breakfast for them. I then decided to make waffles. Who doesn't love waffles, right?
I took out what I needed and started preparing the breakfast.

A few minutes later I heard footsteps. I turned around to see Edd, Matt and Tom standing there. I smiled at them and waved. "Good morning, guys!" I said. They smiled back. "Morning." They answered in unison.

They sat to the table. "What are you making, Tord?" Edd asked. "Waffles." I answered. "Waffles!" Matt yelled. I chuckled.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Tom asked. I thought about it for a while and then remembered my plan from yesterday. "Well, I think I'm going to pay my parents...a little visit." I said.

"Oh really? You mean Paul and Patryck?" Edd asked. I just simply nodded in responce and took four plates and placed them in front of everyone.

They stared at it for a while. "Uhh, is something wrong?" I asked feeling a little nervous. "How did you..." Was all Edd said, the other two just stayed silent.

"Oh come on. Am I really cooking that bad?" I asked. "N-no! It's not like that at all! Quite the opposite actually. How did you manage to make it look so good?" Tom said. I raised an eyebrow, confused.

"What? I just took some cream and put it on them. Then I took the maple sirup and poured it on them as well. I found some strawberrys in the fridge so I just thought it would look good..." I said and looked down.

"That's........awesome!" Matt shouted while grinning. I looked up again. "Really?ů I asked. Tom smiled and nodded along with Edd.

I smiled back at them and sat next to Tom. We started eating and the whole time I was hearing compliments coming from the guys about the great cooking. I really thought they didn't like it.

Tom's POV:

'Damn, he really can cook really good.' Ithought. I looked at Tord who was daydreaming. I smiled to myself.

'He's such a dreamer. He's always spaced out or just lost in his thoughts.' I thought to myself and continued eating the breakfast.

When we finished, we stood up and walked into the living room. We sat on the floor, I don't know why, and we just talked and kept making jokes and pretty bad puns. I looked at Tord. He made one of his cute smiles.

I blushed. "Oh, what's up? You're red as a TOMato!" Matt said. Edd laughed making Matt blush this time. I smirked at Matt.

"Oh what's the MATTer? Now you are the one blushing!" I said. We all laughed including Matt. 'Oh, those puns.' I thought when we calmed down.

"Oh god, stop those puns already. Is this my PUNishment or what?" Tord said. We laughed again. "Okay, let's stop now. Tord, when are you planning to go to your parents?" Edd asked.

Tord stayed silent for a while. "Well, I don't know, maybe half an hour later?" He said. Edd nodded. Tord sighed. "I just wonder how they will react. I mean, they saw me die right in front of them, what if they'll freak out or something?" Tord said.

I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. "Hey, it's okay. Just explain it to them. I'm sure they'll understand." I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Thank you Tom. That made me feel a bit better.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. I glanced over at Edd and Matt. Edd had that 'I ship it so much' face and Matt was probably just trying not to explode.

We pulled away, still smiling. Matt looked like he gave up and he just screamed. "I SHIP IT!!!" Edd giggled and calmed him down. "Oh my god, Matt." Edd said.

Me and Tord chuckled at Matt's reaction. Oh god, does he really ship us that much?'

Tord's POV:

*time skip*

I was about to leave. Tom hugged me to say goodbye and so did Matt and Edd. I waved at them and left the house.

'Okay. So which way was it again? I hope I didn't forget. I mean, It's not THAT long since I've been there.' I thought. I then remembered the location and made my wings to grow again. I started flying the way to the base.

I was kinda nervous, I'm not gonna lie. But I really wanted to see them and ask them how they are doing. I saw the base and sighed in relief. 'Good, it didn't explode yet.' I thought and chuckled quietly at the thought.

My arm started to glow and after a few seconds lates, I was invisible. I smiled and landed on the ground. I could use my magic to do so much more than just this. In fact, I could even walk through the walls!

'That will come in handy now.' I thought as I walked past the security guards and quietly started sneaking through the base. I didn't know if they could hear me, so I didn't want to risk it.

I then reached my old office. There wasn't my nickname anymore, but there was 'Paul and Patryck' written there.

I peaked in. They were both there talking with each other. I smiled to myself and took a deep breath. I walked through the door and smiled. I decided that I could try to talk to them while I was invisible. And I did.

"Umm, Paul? Patryck?" I said. They stopped talking and they started to look around confused. "Hello?" Patryck said. 'Now.' I thought and stopped my invisibility.

Once they glanced over at me, they stared at me in shock with wide eyes. They came up to me and reached a hand for me. I took it while still smiling.

They were still staring at me. "D-dads..." I said. I could feel tears in my eyes. Paul and Patryck were really close to crying.

"Tord..?" Paul said. "Is that...you?"