26. Reunion

Paul's POV:

Tord was there...standing in front of us... He was just looking at us with a nervous smile while we just stared at him in shock. Patryck then broke the awkward silence.

"Tord... I...I thought you died!?" He said. Tord looked down. "I did..." He answered. "Then, how..." I said. Tord looked back up at us. He had tears in his eyes which made me even more worried.

"It's a...long story. But I am not really dead. Well, I am, but I am a guarding angel..." He answered. I felt tears falling down my face. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran up to him and pulled him into a big hug.

Patryck joined the hug. It took Tord a while before he hugged back. He started sobbing. "I-I missed you so much, guys!" He said. His voice cracked. He was crying. I tighten my grip.

"Shh...It's okay. We are here now. Don't cry, we missed you too." I said. Patryck nodded in agreement. We pulled away and I wiped Tord's tears. We smiled at him and he did the same.

Tord's POV:

"So guys, how are you?" I asked. "Yeah, we've been good...except...your...death..." Patryck said and sighed. "And...how about the army?" "Yeah, some of the soldiers were upset and some even a bit depressed from your death, but..." Paul paused.

"Other than that, it's been fine." Patryck finished his sentense. They blushed a bit and I chuckled. "Glad to hear that." I said with a smile. They smiled back. "Now, will you tell us what happened after your death?" Paul asked.

I sighed and nodded. "Well, I woke up in a bush on the hill where you found me. But I didn't feel any pain. I thought I was dead, and I was, but...not completly..." I paused and looked down.

"I became a guarding angel. I thought that I could protect my friends. So I found them and apologized. We are now friends, just like old times. And I got even a bit...closer to one of them..." I said while blushing.

"Really?"Patryck asked. "Yassssss! I knew you were gay for that black eyes boy!" Paul shouted exited. I blushed a bit more.

"H-how did you know it was Tom?" I asked. "Well duh, It was actually pretty obvious." He simply answered. "Wha-" I was cut off by them yelling. "Congratulations!" I chuckled at them acting like some little kids.

"So, do you want to look around the army base once again?" Patryck asked. I stopped smiling. "Umm, you are not the only people that can see me you know. And how will they react?" I said feeling nervous.

"Oh. Well, I guess it's okay. Still, let's hang out for a bit." Paul said. "No, no. I won't bother you. You have an army to take care of and I don't want too waste your time." I said.

"Tord, you are not wasting our time! You are our son!" Patryck said. "Well, fine." I simply answered and smiled at them. They told me to hide somwhere if I don't want to be seen and they called some soldiers.

They told them to watch around the base for a bit and that they will go out for a while. They left the office and Paul and Patryck smiled at me. They took off their army uniforms. Paul took a pink hoodie and Patryck took a yellow hoodie.

When we were ready, we left the base. I was being really careful and tried not to make anyone see me and I didn't want to you invisibility or else Paul and Patryck might freak out when they will not see me.

We walked around the town. We walked into a coffee shop. They ordered a coffee and I ordered tea. We talked a bit while waiting.

"So Tord, how are your friends?" Paul asked. "They're fine. We already went on some adventures. Just like old times..." I said the last part more quietly when the waitress came with our drinks.

She placed them in front of us. We thanked her and went back to talking. 'Damn, we haven't seen each other for like a month and something and it was like we haven't talked forever.'

Tom's POV:

It has been two hours since Tord left and we were watching the tv. I was kinda bored. I groaned and looked at Matt and Edd. They looked bored as well. "Hey guys." I said to gain their attention. They turned their heads to me.

"Should we go somwhere or something? I'm pretty bored." I said. "Okay. Where should we go?" Edd asked. I thought about it.

"How about the coffee shop?" I asked. They nodded their heads and we stood up. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. We left our house and walked through the small town. We almost reached the coffee shop when some people just left. Three people...

"Paul! Patryck! Tord!" Edd yelled. They stopped talking and looked towards our way. Once they saw us, they smiled and waved at us. We walked towards them. They greeted us.

"Edd! Matt! Tom! Hey guys, how are you? And what are you doing here?" Paul said. "Hey. We are fine and we just got bored. So we decided to walk out for a bit." I answered. I looked over at Tord. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"So, let's hang out together for a while!" Edd yelled excited like always. We all nodded and we started walking away from the coffee shop. They were talking while I was just following them in silence.

I then felt someone grab my hand. It was Tord of course. I smiled at him and he smiled back. 'God, I love his smile...' I thought.

"So guys, where should we go?" Edd asked. "Well, how about in some kind of club or something?" Paul said. "Uhh, how did you even come up with the ida?" I asked him. He smirked at me.

"Oh, you will see..."