27. Karaoke

Edd's POV:

What did he mean? I smell something fishy going on here. I looked at Paul suspiciously, but didn't say anything. "Okay, so. Which club should we choose?" Patryck asked while smiling at Paul.

"Well, what about that one with alcohol?" Tom asked. Tord looked at him and chuckled. "Uhh Tom? I think almost every bar has alcohol." Tord said. "Oh well, then I don't care." Tom said.

"What about that one? It's new here." I said and pointed at it. "Oh well, we can try it. Let's go then!" Paul said and started walking. We followed him.

It looked nice inside. There were a lot of tables. We sat to a table for six people. We then noticed a big stage in front of us. There was a microfone as well. I glanced over at Paul and Patryck only to see them looking at the stage while smirking.

That only made me more suspicious. What is up with them? Oh well, maybe we'll find out. But I'm not sure if I like it.

Tord's POV:

I was chatting with Tom when I noticed Paul and Patryck looking at the stage with the microfone. I raised an eyebrow. Tom must have noticed and looked just as confused as me. We looked at each other.

"Umm, Paul? Patryck? Why do you keep looking at the stage?" I asked them. They looked at me and smirked. "Oh, Tord. I think you will find out pretty soon." Patryck answered and looked at the clock. It was 14:38.

Huh. "Well, what is going on?" Tom asked. "Well, like we said. You will see... I'll give you a hint though." Patryck said. "Oh god, no more hints." I said and groaned while remembering the hint.

"It will start at 15:00." Paul said while smirking at us. 'Okay, what the hell is going on here...' I thought and looked at Tom again. He looked like he was wondering about the same thing.

*time skip*

We were talking with each other like nothing happened, nothing about the secret. But then something happened. The lights went off. We stopped talking and I looked at the clock. "15:00..." Tom said.

"Paul? Patryck? What did you do?" I asked them. The smirked at me and Tom which made me even more confused. Then a light flashed on the stage. A man came and took the microfone. He smiled at us.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemans! It's 15:00 and I am sure you know what that means!" He said. Paul and Patryck nodded their heade while Edd, Matt, Tom and me were shaking our heads.

"Well, for those who still don't know anything, It's..." He paused. Another man came and took the microfone. They looked like twins! "A karaoke!" He finished.

'Well, that's all? Is that everything? Is that why Paul and Patryck looked so excited?' I thought. Paul and Patryck looked at us. I couldn't take it anymore. "What the hell is going on over here?" I asked them.

"The ones who signed their names on the board outside are going to come on the stage and sing something for all of us! They are going to sing like...couples!" The man said.

I stayed silent. 'Wait...' "So the ones who signed are: Paul and Patryck, Edd and Matt, Tom and Tord. Thank you for signing and we will be happy to hear your voices!" The other man said. And then it hit me...

"Paul...Patryck... Why!?" I said. Me, Tom, Matt and Edd looked the same. We were all blushing and we were all looking at Paul and Patryck. We waited for answers. They chuckled.

"Welp guys, think of what you're going to sing together with your partner!" They said in unison. I looked at Tom, blushing. He was too. I sighed. "So, what should we sing?" I asked him. He thought about it for a while.

"Well, what about..." He whispered the song in my ear. I nodded. "Okay, we both know the lyrics. So that shouldn't be a problem." I said.

"So first who are going are...Tom and Tord!" The man shouted. Paul, Patryck, Edd andMatt started clapping their hands along with everyone else in the club. I did not notice them before...man... Am I really that blind?

We looked at each other and stood up. We walked to the stage. The two men told us good luck as they handed us the microfon. We were both blushing like crazy.

The clapping stopped and everything went silent. I took a deed breath and closed my eyes...
(Tord , Tom , Both)

Tell me pretty lies...
Look me in the face...
Tell me that you love me,
Even if it's fake
'cause I don't fucking care...
At all...

I opened my eyes again and looked at Tom. He smiled and nodded.

You've been out all night,
I don't know where you've been,
You're slurring all your words,
Not making any sence,
But I don't fucking care...
At all...

'cause I have hella feelings for you,
I act like I don't fucking care,
Like they ain't even there.

'cause I have hella feelings for you,
I act like I don't fucking care,
'cause I'm so fucking scared.

I'm only a fool for you,
And maybe you're too good for me.

I'm only a fool for you,
But I don't fucking care...
At all!

We kept singing. People looked happy. While singing, I looked at Tom and smiled. He did the same. It was perfect...

Tom's POV:

It was awesome. I never knew his voice could sound so...nice. Then I realized the song is going to end. I started concentrating again so I wouldn't screw up at the end of the song.

We finished the song and everything went silent for a couple of seconds. People started cheering and clapping their hands. I was smiling. I looked over at Tord. He looked at me and smiled the sweetest smile I have ever seen.

We walked back to our table, people were still clapping their hands. The two men walked on the stage again. "So that was Tom and Tord singing! I must say, you two sure do have a talent!" One of them said. We blushed.

"Thank you." We said in unison. "Okay, so. The next pair would be...Paul and Patryck!" The other man said. They stood up as we started clapping our hands.

They started singing a song I didn't know. And I could notice that it wasn't in english. I glanced at Tord to see him humming the same song to himself. I think that's Norwegian. It sounds...nice.

I smiled and kept listening. This is just...perfect...