9. Cruel memories

Tord's POV:

After a few minutes of making flower crowns and talking we decided to go back home. On our way we were talking about some random and funny things. We were laughing at our stupid jokes and puns and well, we enjoyed it.

We reached our house an unlocked the door. We walked in. We didn't really know what to do next. We sat in the kitchen. He was on his phone and I just zoned out.

Suddenly I heard sobbing. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Tom. He was still looking at his phone. But there were tears streaming down his face. "Tom, what's wrong?" I asked him. He looked up at me still sobbing.

"I-It's nothing..." He said. I raised an eyebrow. "Tom. I know something is up. Why don't you just tell me?" I asked him. He looked back down. "No, really. It's nothing..." He answered. "Tom." I said. He didn't answer.

"I-I'm just tired. I'm going to my room. See ya." He said and got up before I could say anything. I sighed in worry. 'What is wrong with him?' I thought when I noticed when I noticed his phone.

I picked it up. It had a password. 'Dammit. Okay then, maybe...' I was thinking of the password. I typed 'Smirnoff' in there. Nothing.  I tried 'Susan'. Still nothing. I groaned. Then I got an idea. 'Commie' I typed. Succes!

When it unlocked I was in his gallery. There weren't much photos, but one of them gained my attention. It was a picture of...me and Tom when we were best friends.

I missed those times. We never fought.Then I looked at the next picture. I gasped.
There were pieces of my giant robot and a harpoon with blood in the picture. And there was written 'I'm sorry, Tord...' in the corner.

Then it hit me. 'Oh my god, but I forgave him! If he still feels so guilty about that, then something bad could happen to him!' I thought to myself. I got up and dashed to his room. Locked. I knocked on the door. Nobody answered. "Tom! Open the door, please!" I said.

Still nothing. I started panicking. 'Oh no, what if he did something!' I thought. I then remembered. I took a picklock out of nowhere and unlocked the door. I opened it. I was terrified of what I saw.

He was laying on the floor, blood was coming out of his wrists, knife in his other hand and fresh cuts were made on his wrists. "Tom!" I yelled and ran up to him. I kneeled next to him and gently shook him. "Tom. Tom!" I yelled again.

Tears were now streaming down my face. 'Oh god, oh god, oh god!' I thought as I ran in the bathroom and took some bandages. I ran back to his room and started bandaging his arms while still crying. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you..."

Tom's POV:

It was dark... I didn't know, where I was. My vision became more clear. I was at...the beach on a bridge? And it was night... 'What am I doing here?' I thought to myself as I got up. I watched the sea when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see...Tord!

I smiled and ran up to him. I hugged him still smiling. I looked at him, but he didn't look happy. In fact, he looked kinda...angry. He pushed me to the ground. I looked up at him tears in my 'eyes'. "T-Tord?" I said.

I slowly got up from the ground. He stayed silent. Suddenly he started walking towards me. "Umm, Tord?" I said again as I was backing away from him.

"You did this to me Tom." He said. "W-what?" I answered. Suddenly he changed... He looked exactly th same like when I saw his corpse. But there was no harpoon, only a hole... I started sobbing. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do this to you!" I yelled.

"Oh yeah!? You shot a HARPOON at me!!!" He yelled and started walking faster making me back away even more. "I-I am so sorry!" I screamed.

"Sorry!? Well I don't forgive you and..." He paused and before noticing I felt stopped feeling the ground. I realized it and almost fell into the cold water. He came closer and stared into my 'eyes'. "...I never WILL!" He yelled and pushed me making me fall in the water.

When I realized what was happening, I tried to swim back up, but something caught my leg and pulled me even deeper. I started to choke. I couldn't breathe... It was horrible...

It was cold...and dark... My vision became blurry and I just gave up. I opened my mouth and lost control of my body. "I'm...sorry...Tord..." Was all I said before I completly passed out in the darkness and coldness...alone...

I woke up in my bed sweating. I had tears in my 'eyes' and I felt a sharp pain in my arm. When I realized what was happening, I calmed down. 'It was just  nightmare...but it felt so real!' I thought.

I got a bit lost in my thoughts when I heard sobbing. I looked next to me. Tord was sitting on a chair and he was hiding his face. He was sobbing. "I'm sorry, Tom... I really don't want you to feel guilty anymore... This is all my fault..." He said in a quiet voice.

"I didn't want to make you like this...but I didn't know you would do this... I didn't want you to do this..." He said and at that point he started crying. I looked at my bandaged arm and the realized it. I cut myself...and Tord feels bad for that...

I looked at him with tears. I slowly and carefully sat up and pulled him into a weak hug. "T-Tom?" He said. He hugged back. "I-I'm so sorry... I didn't mean for you to do this..." He said in a quiet tone.

I pulled away and smiled at him. "It's okay." I said. He smiled back. He then took my hand making me blush a little. "But please...promise me you'll not do this to yourself again... I know you still feel guilty, but I forgive you...and I mean it... I swear..." He said and hugged me.

Tears formed in my 'eyes' again when I remembered the dream. I hugged him back. "I promise..." I said. He smiled at me. "Thank you..."