13. Lost Part 2

(The picture is mine by the way, it looks weird.)

Tord's POV:

"I. AM NOT. YOUR. FRIEND!!!" Tom yelled and everything was happening over and over again. I couldn't take this. It hurt me to see it. Again. Again. And again.

I was shaking on the ground still yelling. "Stop! It!" It was harder for me to talk and breathe since I was screaming and crying so much. And then suddenly, everything stopped. It was silent, no giant robots, no harpoons.

Everything was...black. But what happened? Where am I? 'Well, at least it stopped.' I thoughtto myself as I stood up. I was somehow standing in a void. I started walking as I was hearing my footsteps echoing through the unknown place.

I was looking around me trying to find a way out or some light. But I found nothing. I could hear my heartbeat and I was afraid to breathe. Something wet then landed on my face. I looked up to see...a normal sky?

It was dark, there were storm clouds and it started to rain. The void was gone again and I was on the hill. Why? Why am I keep coming back here?

The rain started to get harder, but since there was no shelter where I could hide, I just stood there staring at the sky. Then I saw a lightning as thunders could be heard in the background. I sat down and sighed. I started shaking since it was cold.

"Figured it out yet?" A fimiliar voice asked. "...No." I answered and sobbed silently. "I'll give you some more time I guess. But I would try to be quicker if I were you. The longer you will be her, the longer you will sleep in the normal world.

My eyes widen. 'The real world...' I thought. "What about... What about my friends? Aren't they worried?" I asked. "They will be if you won't hurry up." The voice said.

"Well, how am I suppose to hurry if I still have no idea what to do?" I yelled. No answer. 'Dammit.' I thought as another lightning appeared. I started sobbing and hugged myself. 'I have to get out of here...'

*meanwhile*

Tom's POV:

It's already 11:46 and Tord is still sleeping. If he was sleeping when I left yesterday and he fell asleep on the couch, then It's already 14 hours! He didn't even move... Something's not right. And I also noticed that his breathing is getting quicker and then slower again.

Sometimes he even quietly sobs. I'm getting really worried. I was just standing there, watching him while he was sleeping. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Edd who came up to me.

He patted me on my shoulder making me snap out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh, It's just you, Edd." I said. He looked...worried? "Tom, I think you're worrying about Tord too much. You weren't even doing anything else!" He said.

"I know. But, It's just...strange." I answered and sighed while looking at Tord who still didn't move.

*back*

Tord's POV:

I was thinking. I was trying. I really was. I really wanted to get out of this dream. But no matter how much I tried, I didn't figure it out.

Suddenly, the storm stopped. The sun showed up and it wasn't raining anymore. I sighed and stood up. I decided to go for a walk to clear my head. Maybe I'll figure out the problem.

I walked down the hill into the forest where Edd and Matt got attacked by the wolf yesterday. But what I saw suprised me. The forest looked different. It was strange... The leaves were not green... In fact, they were...silver? They had silver leaves?

It looked magical. It was beautiful, I never saw anything like this. I came deeper into the forest. After a few minutes of walking, I found a waterfall! The water was crystal clean. I kneeled down and splashed some water on my face. It was cold.

I then looked around me. Silver trees were all around me and there were a lot of flowers. I looked up at the sky. It was...white, but a bit yellow? What the hell? But somehow it looked really magical and beautiful. I liked this place.

It was peaceful. I closed my eyes. It was silent, all I could hear was the wind whispering while playing with leaves and the satisfying noise of the waterfall. I finally relaxed and started to think.

Time passed and I still didn't figure it out. I was however still relaxed and sitting on the grass with my eyes closed. I then suddenly heard a thunder which made me jump a little and open my eyes.

'No, not again...' I thought as the sky was suddenly dark and it started to rain again. Then something unexpected happened... I lightning appeared and it hit one of the beautiful silver trees. The tree catched on fire.

I gasped. The fire started to grow and after a while, the whole forest was on fire. I decided to run out. So I did.

On my way I saw some of the trees fall down and one brench almost hit me. When I ran out and escaped the fire, I stopped and looked behind me. I saw fire. Fire. Fire. 'No... The only place that I could feel safe in just...dissapeared...

I sighed. Suddenly, Im was back on the hill and I saw my giant robot...and Tom with a harpoon gun... "Oh, come on!!!!" I yelled. 'Will I ever be able to get out of here...?'