20. Do you...

Tom's POV:

"Tord, this...is...awesome!" I yelled at Tord smiling like a little kid. I could hear him giggle. "I knew you would love this!" He answered. We were on the same cloud like the first time we were here.

We were watching the moon shining in front of us. I looked him in the eyes. I could see the reflection of the stars and the moon in them. He looked so happy. I smiled and continued to watch the sky.

We were still holding hands. It was a great feeling. His skin was smooth and soft. I just couldn't help myself, I cuddled to him while blushing a little. He looked at me. I could see blush on his face as well. I smiled at him.

He returned the smile. We were looking into each other's eyes. I loved his eyes. I loved how the right one was red, but the other one was grey. It looked like he was from a fairytale or something. Magical...

I don't know what he thought about my 'eyes' since there's nothing to really look at... They're just...voids.

Then there was his flower crown. It looked like it suited him. Really cute... And I also loved the pastel clothes he was wearing. I loved it. I loved him...and I needed to tell him, but I'm really scared of refusion...

He then said something which made me snap out of my thoughts. "You look unique..." He said still smiling, but blushing a bit more. My whole face was red. Red as a TOMato. I looked away. "Umm, t-thanks..." I stuttered.

He giggled again. 'Damn, that cute giggle...' I thought. I still wondered why would he say that... I looked weird. So why? Why would he say that?

Tord's POV:

God, I loved his reaction on my sentense. I said it because it's true. He really did look unique. Even more than just that. I loved his 'eyes' or whatever were they. I loved his brown and spiky hair. I just loved everything about him...

I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him close. I could see the blush on his face. He looked at me. I smiled at him. After a while he smiled back. I looked up at the sky again and kept glancing at the stars until...

"Hey Tom?" I said. "Y-yeah?" I pointed up at the sky. There were some stars, but...they spelled something...

"Do you see those stars?" I asked. "Uhh, yeah..?" "They spell something, try to read it." I said. He was watching the stars carefully. I gave him some time to think. His 'eyes' widen. "Is that...my name? Spelled with the stars?" He asked and looked at me.

I nodded. "Looks like your special!" I said and smiled at him again. There are smiles everywhere! He looked down. He looked...upset? Why? My smile faded.

"Tom, what's wrong?" I asked him with a worried look. "I'm not special, Tord..." He answered and sighed. "What? No! You ARE special, Tom!" I said and petted his hair carefully. He looked at me.

"Really? Name ONE person who thinks I'm special." He said. I pulled him into a hug. "You are special, Tom. You are special to ME." I answered. I could hear soft sobbing coming from him. He hugged me back and cried on my shoulder.

"Why? Why am I so special to you?" He asked me when we pulled away. "I just..." I sighed and looked him in the 'eyes'.

"I love your 'eyes' even though they are just black and looks like voids a little. I love your hair, the chocolate colour and how it's shaped in spikes. Not only that I love how you look, but I even love your personality, your musical talent... I love everything about you, Tom!" I said.

I was blushing cherry red and so was Tom. He still had tears. "Y-your really think I'm THAT special..?" He asked. "Yes, Tom! So please, believe it!" I said and hugged him again. He hugged me back. "T-thank you..."

Tom's POV:

'He really think I'm that special? He said he loved everything about me...but that's still not enough to make me think that he loves me too. He's maybe just acting or something... He would never love ME, he's too perfect for that.' I thought as we pulled away.

He smiled at me softly. "You know what? How about we'll go visit the place? That magical one?" He asked me. I smiled back at him. "Sure! Let's go!" I said. We both flyed up in the sky making our way to the forest, still holding hands.

I really enjoyed this time. 'Even if he turns me down, I will still love him...and I will still want to stay with him...' I thought and smiled to myself.

We flyed to the place and carefully landed on the ground. I also noticed Tord's arm was glowing again, but didn't coment it since I knew what it was. Everything started changing.

The sky was white and yellow again, the trees had silver leaves, flowers started to grow and we were closed in this little space. It still looked beautiful as ever. I LOVED it. We sat down beside the waterfall and closed our eyes.

I could hear the watersplashing from the waterfall and I felt so fine and happy. I opened my 'eyes' and looked at Tord. He looked relaxed and was smiling. He opened them agin and looked at me still smiling.

Then he stopped and I could see a blush appear on his face which made me confused. I raised my eyebrow. "What's up?" I asked him.

"H-huh? Oh! I-I'm fine!" He said blushing even more. He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Umm, are you sure? I asked him again. He sighed in defeat and he looked down, but stayed silent.

"Tord?" I spoke to him. "It's just that..." He said and looked up at me again. "I need to ask you something..." He finished. "Umm, okay. What is it?" I asked. He blushed again.

"Do you..."